i think i just hit a potential jackpot

jnb1994

Mar 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So my dad comes home the other day and I was going through a box of coins and he tells me that his coworker has someone in their family who is a borderline hoarder and has coins (I'm not sure how much or how long they've been there). Well he was going to intervene and one thing he was going to do was cash them in at TD. But he talked to my dad and I'm going to get to go through them and take what I want for face value. Getting excited. And even better, I asked my dad about it again and found out that this family member is probably a little bit more than a borderline hoarder. Who knows what kind of stuff I'll find. Please tell me they're a coin hunter! Lol

Upvote 0
OP
OP
jnb1994

jnb1994

Mar 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nickel Searcher 219 said:
they probably have nice shiny rolls of 2009 quarters.

No, don't say that. I'll take a nice shiny roll of 1959 quarters though :))

OP
OP
jnb1994

jnb1994

Mar 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, no, no! Silver!! None of that bicentenneal junk lol. maybe they'll have some of those modern funny looking 'one dollar' coins kinda like the ones they made back in the 70's. Because apparantly some of us can pick them up straight from the bank for a dollar :P

OP
OP
jnb1994

jnb1994

Mar 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BuffaloBoy said:
maybe solid rolls of 1975 half dollars? ;)

Actually if I came across a 1975 half dollar I wouldn't really mind considering they didn't make 75 halves and that probably would be a valuable error ;)

Solid Rolls

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought you were mad at your parents and they never did anything to help you?

OP
OP
jnb1994

jnb1994

Mar 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Solid Rolls said:
I thought you were mad at your parents and they never did anything to help you?

I'm not even gonna bother saying anything to that

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most likely you will find a really old and extremely rare type of funk. Good luck though let us know what year the cheese was!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread