I think I need an Ebay break

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I am so annoyed. I am getting a sterling lot back. Look at the pictures. THERE IS A QUARTER THERE! To show size. What's the problem? The charms are too small. WHAT WAS SHE THINKING??? They are a lot smaller than a quarter, so DUH! They are small!!! It's item number 221773078962

I am so ready for summer. Problem is, I need the money. Seriously, as soon as I pay camp tuition and credit card bills, I'm done for a little while.

bdsawyer

Feb 25, 2014
North Dakota
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Take a break, say 1 full week. No listings, no purchases, etc. I do it every so often as I get burnt out from listing and feeling the pressure to sell.

Once I get back I usually have more energy and am anxious to get items listed and have the money rolling in again.

OP
OP
M

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I took the credit cards out of my pocket book, as well as the coupons from the stores. The problem is I am coming up the camp tuition deadline. THAT is what is stressing me out. And of course, there is always my CC bills that need to get paid. (Doesn't help that I dropped another $500 today, thinking I can make it back real fast.)

I may focus on the local consignment shops. When I do that, I can make good money. I think I made $600 last month!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took a week off. It was nice! I still had some boxes to wrap up but I did not list anything. Of course when the next week came I had no money for spending that stinks. But I took some offers on some other things so it made up for it. Taking a week off is a good idea.

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're not alone MSM. I do this because I enjoy it, and the extra money sure helps, but every now and then it starts to feel too much like a job, and that's when I take a break for a week and stop picking and listing. I don't let inventory pile up unlisted very much, but I'll try to get everything listed on 7 day listings and then forget about the whole thing until the following week. You still end up with BIN shipments to process, but everything else can wait. I usually end up doing this once or twice a year - everyone needs some personal sanity time! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread