I think Im going to like this 6 Q2 Pro

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
GPX 4800, Blisstool V6, AT Pro, Makro Racer, CZ3D, XL PRO, Nokta Relic, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think I'm going to like this 6'' Q2 Pro

As some of you know the E-trac has pulled some great targets out of my own yard that I've hunted hard.

Today I received the Q2 and had to try it in some of my trashier areas. QM/33 down blaked out/2 tone FE. Not bad for a spot that has been hunted to death, really makes ya think about what is still out there in all those other spots.

When I hit a trash spot I would really slow to a snails pace and watch the screen. Nails were jumping 01-33/03-50 and down to the bottom right. When I would hit a coin it would jump to the coin area during this nail dance but soon jump the same iron pattern again.

When I saw this I just played in this one spot until I saw the coin area show up a couple of times and dig. Got some clad and a 1916 Merc...no D mint mark though :BangHead: The area in the back is the location the Officers button came out of.
HH
6find1.jpg

6find2.jpg

Q2finds.jpg

barberf.jpg

barberb.jpg

Upvote 0
Re: I think I'm going to like this 6'' Q2 Pro

Thanks, it's the only one I did clean before the picture...but when the wife saw what I had on her scanner (all the dirty clad) you would have thought it was a dead rat... :angry5: GET THOSE OFF NOW!! ;D

ooh well..live and learn i guess.

HH

Re: I think I'm going to like this 6'' Q2 Pro

Nice :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back