Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Re: I THINK MY NEW HOUSE IS HAUNTED

~Trish~ said:
i think i'll tell my brother-in-laws haunted house story
Yes we need some good spooky stories, Halloweens coming up. Ive got a good one to tell too, and its true!

I concur what Trish said....!!! :thumbsup: ;D (Oh, we don't have any ghostly smileys... ???)

K

Kentucky Kache

~Trish~ said:
Yes we need some good spooky stories, Halloweens coming up. Ive got a good one to tell too, and its true!

Out with it, both of you. :wink:

T

trish76642

Cache Crazy said:
~Trish~ said:

Out with it, both of you. :wink:
after taking 2 benadryls you wouldnt be able to read it cc. :wink: :-*

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Put some cookies on a saucer and a glass of milk and leave it over night and the next morning.....no wait , that's Santa. Never mind. M :tard: nty

OP
OP
mistergee

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania

okay....i dont know whats going on here but i think whatever or whoever is trying to piss me off....and its doing a good job... :angry5:
its 11:50 pm and i just spent the last 4 hours trying to start a new topic about my brother-in-laws house being haunted and i think something is trying to stop me from writing it.... i'm down in the living room typing on the laptop on the ottoman (the same ottoman where my coin book page was moving.....so it takes me like an hour to write the story (so i type slow :tard:) and i'm almost done when the battery light on my computer comes on and then the laptop shuts off....AND ITS PLUGGED IN!!!!
this happened FOUR ^%$#%^& TIMES.... each time its right before im finishing and ready to post......so now i'm pissed ....first thing im thinkin i need a new battery....but it was plugged in...doesnt even need a battery when its plugged in.....took it upstairs to the bedroom and turn it on without being plugged in and guess what....FULL BATTERY :icon_scratch:
oh yeah also when i was almost finished the last time...everyone was in bed and im typing with the tv on and over the laptop i see someone walk a few steps from left to right ....thought someone came downstairs and i didnt hear them...i quickly look up and noone is there!!!!! thats when the laptop cut off....
so now tell me is something going on here or what??

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250

It appears whomever was visiting, it was drawing energy from your laptop!!!

Like with cameras, they (spirits) draw energy from your batteries and the camera(s) will turn off and the batteries drained.

I know you said your laptop was still fully charged...but it appears it may have been drawing energy from your laptop!

I hope you decide to set up a recorder and ask questions....alot of EVP's can't be heard with the human hear, they will show up on EVP's....

Try typing your story in the day time and see what happens....

T

trish76642

That would have really made me mad Mistergee!
Do you have a tape recorder? Maybe you can borrow one. IF you do, turn it on and leave it running before you go to bed.

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250

~Trish~ said:
That would have really made me mad Mistergee!
Do you have a tape recorder? Maybe you can borrow one. IF you do, turn it on and leave it running before you go to bed.

You can get one from Kmart for about 40 bucks. The one I got is an RCA Digital Voice Recorder and it works great and connects to my computer!!! You will find them where they sell DVD/CD's, recording devices..etc.

I think you need to do it....heck, if we lived closer, I'd let you use my recorder...I'm excited to see what would turn up!

I will tell you...when we started noticing things in this house, not knowning who it was or what it was...I would say when something happened, esp when my kids were around..."Hey, if you want to live here, it's by my rules. DO NOT cause harm to my kids or anyone that comes in this house. We don't mind you being here, but you have to live by MY RULES!!" (not quite those words...but you get the pic) ... I let them know I was in control, not them. We never had any negative stuff...except just before / during / and after my mother's death and I think it was my father coming back to "claim" my mother and I wonder...hmmm...if the evilness that was going on was fighting between my Father and Step-Father????

Record...Tape...Video....if you are near Virginia Beach...let me know...I'll lend you the equipment! :thumbsup:

PS: Just noticed your in PA...dang it....

Cr4zyH0rs3

Mar 3, 2007
MA.
Detector(s) used
X-70 & Myself

when you entered the house for the 1st time did you here a voice that said GET OUT?

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,

i rented my house a couple months before buying, just in case it was haunted and didn't get stuck with it, one bad exp can make you paranoid, the wife thought i was funny

OP
OP
mistergee

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania

when you entered the house for the 1st time did you here a voice that said GET OUT
;D

i rented my house a couple months before buying, just in case it was haunted and didn't get stuck with it, one bad exp can make you paranoid, the wife thought i was funny

you must have had one bad experience thompy.....lets hear it :wink:

OP
OP
mistergee

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania

UPDATE!!!!!!!
last night my son was in the family room looking for a dvd to watch when someone walked by him from in front of him to behind him on his left side. at first he thought it was me or my daughters boyfriend...then he realized everyone was upstairs getting ready for bed.a wierd little twist though..he said that it seemed that it was wearing blue and white sweat pants...hmmm
maybe he was going jogging ;D
we had a couple other things go on that we cant say for sure are the ghost....they may be easily explained...we had to get new garage doors the other day....it started out with a spring breaking in the middle of the night....scared the crap outta me....i thought a car hit my house or someone fired a shotgun in there....anyway make a long story short....we needed new springs,rollers,grease fittings were shot...the whole deal...and it turned out the doors werent even for this climate...no insulation just bare metal....didnt meet code either....i wanted insulated doors so for a few dollars more than repair ....i got new doors with a 5 yr warranty....and they are so quiet....so we needed a remote for one door... we got a new one and they didnt charge me ;D..... that afternoon me and the wife went out ...when we returned the doors were still closed....we came out a few minutes later and the one door was open :icon_scratch: we asked everyone who was home if they opened it and everyone said no.....then at 8:30 this morning im awaked by the hum of the garage door opening....i asked my wife if my son was going to work , she said noone is working today :o....so i thought maybe someone had the same code as my new one...i locked my remote from the motor so it wouldnt respond to the remote...then i took the remote out around the nearby neighborhood and tryed to see if it would open anyones garage door...surrounding 2 block radius ....nada....so i left it locked out so the only way to open it is from inside...gonna call and have the code changed.. if it happens after all that then i guess i got a real pain in the ass for a house guest :-\

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

This post is all nonsense! Just because my old dead tom cat is seen scurrying through the house every now and then and my dog won't go near Schmitty's old favorite resting spots, is no sign of ghosts! And just because he jumps up on the bed every now and then at night and sleeps on my feet and wakes me up doesn't mean a thing. You guys are something else! Oops, my tinfoil hat came uncrimped, hold on a minute. Now where was I? Rot, Poppycock, sheer looniness! No such thing! This is sheer superstition and could never happen, knock on wood. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to rant but you're scaring me! Monty

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,

i think in a couple years they will be able to prove some of the hauntings through science. for my self, they have already proven them selfs to me

OP
OP
mistergee

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania

i think your still going through nicotene withdrawel Monty :wink: just calm down.....deep breath.....nothing here to be scared of ....cant say the same for Thompy....read his 1001th.....then get scared ;D

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006

I'm still tellin' ya: Ghostbusters, turned up to full volume.... :D

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I can imagine,
everyone who believes in
a consciousness, beyond our ordinary comprehension, of everyday occurrences,
has a story to tell
Mike

OP
OP
mistergee

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
HE'S BAAAACK.....things have been quiet around here since my son saw him...we had alot of kids over for halloween...then we got a surprise visit from my niece and her husband and thier 2 girls....everything was cool and after we gave them the tour we just kinda hung out...the girls iin the family room and the guys in the living room playin' "call of duty 4" on playstation 3...well my daughter-in-law tells me today that while everyone was around and talkin and playin she looked up the stairs and sees the boy standing at the top of the stairs with both hands holding the rail and looking over at them in the family room....she looked away and looked back and HE WAS STILL THERE :o...i guess he likes company as we only saw him for awhile when we 1st moved in and after that only when we had company...the girls are still alittle spooked but are getting more comfortable as they realize he is doing no harm

T

trish76642

Thompy said:
i think in a couple years they will be able to prove some of the hauntings through science. for my self, they have already proven them selfs to me

Im with you Thompy!
They could have cold hard evidence sitting infront of the sceptics and some would still argue that there are no such thing as ghost! You and I both know that there are! They need to watch Haunting Experiences or Ghost Hunters! Did you see where they were in that old hotel in Navada, mighta been arizona, and the bricks started flying?! That was some freaky stuff man!
Had me scared! lol

she looked up the stairs and sees the boy standing at the top of the stairs with both hands holding the rail and looking over at them in the family room.
WHAAAAT! omg! Uh little boy woulda been by his self!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions