I think you'll like this one.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Stopped at a few of my banks, not expecting much in return. One branch that I stopped at, asked if she had any rolls of dimes ( MWR or CWR ), nope just min qty of 2-rolls per customer. Asked if any half dollar rolls, she checks the back and says "I have 5 rolls but their customer wrapped". I took them anyway, thinking that JUST MAYBE it might have a loose silver inside. Got to the car, couldn't wait any longer, first roll BAM, a bunch of silver via rim check. Right away I'm thinking JACKPOT of 5 rolls of silver. Could this be a repeat of a few years back of 10 solid rolls (less 2-clad coins).
Had to pull over to check the rest. Rolls 2-3-4 all clads, bummer. Finally last roll, another Jackpot. In summary, of the 5 rolls, only two produced silver, but what a count it was
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1603830285.120652.jpg
21 silvers : 2-90%, 19-40%
I'll take those numbers any day. Enjoy the pic, but most of all, BUY THEM ALL, CWR or MWR .

Upvote 0

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good score Dozer D!
Days like that are becoming pretty rare!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy smokes thats a great score

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I hate you!!! But if you were in my area I would really hate you!

Great score!

Ben, this was from a teller that I disliked at first cuz it appeared that she was snipping silver, but she missed these. I'll give her another chance in a week or two and see if she gets any more from the same customer. If she comes across with more BIG FINDS, then you can hate me more. Hahaha[emoji23][emoji1]🤑

Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
went into the bank yesterday and asked for halves, teller immeadiatly said you looking for silver. That tells me that they are sniping

I got two rolls of 2020 P quarters looking for W's of course none

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions