I thought about it,I dont want to but,Im left with little choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So THAT's why you don't use your cell phone to post! By the way, what species of potato do you prefer?

Have you ever tried a yam or turnip?

I personally suggest the yam.... Anybody wanna help Poly a large trestle table and 2 benches today.... if yes... HURRY... I'll meet ya at woodshop... later.

Red.... Get your butt down here in TN. with Bandit and I and some others. I'll rent this other home next to mine to ya. $650/p/m + electric. It's a beautiful home out here in the middle of the woods. My woodshop is located next to the house.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I know what youre up to limitool,you want me down there renting your house so you have live in slave labor at your woodshop.I see how it is,you cant pull one over on me buddy.:laughing9: (joking)

I'll give you a hand with the table and benches,come on up pick me up,I'll be expecting you around saturday,sunday :laughing7:

wetfly

Aug 8, 2012
Landlords like that almost make a fella want to stay in a miserable nasty place just outta spite! You know everyday they can't sell it to the buyer is another day closer to the buyer just walking away from all the headache and buying something elsewhere! Hope the legal system works better for you than it has for the majority of us!! Lol. Good luck!

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks wetfly it better lol.I wont be a happy camper if it doesnt.In the letter my lawyer sent to my landlord,he said that anybody buying the house before I'm out of here ,the lawyer will be going after the new buyer too lmao.

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey RJc!! Just Pack up your duds and move on down here to Louisiana!! We will find you a doublewide on the bayou and get you a pet alligator for companionship and you will have plenty of cypress trees to do your woodwork with!! Just a thought!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Louisiana I'll pass on.Never live below sea level near the ocean lol.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
once you knew it was an illegall apartment --you were within your rights to demand your rent back (but you needed to move out) --- but then by "dropping" the case and still living there anyways -- you basically speaking legally "forgave him" and "willingly accepted" the living "conditions" .

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Not really ivan,seeing as how I couldnt afford to move at that time anyway after dropping it.I dropped it because I felt bad plus of the fake promises he made.Basically,right now,its screw him and his fake B.S.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Get on craigslist and take a look at the prices of apartments and rooms for rent in the acton,concord,lexington,stow area,theres people in there looking for 1000 bucks a month for 1 lousy room.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Get on craigslist and take a look at the prices of apartments and rooms for rent in the acton,concord,lexington,stow area,theres people in there looking for 1000 bucks a month for 1 lousy room.

There's no way I would pay a thousand bucks for one room, especially in taxachusetts. If I am going to pay that kind of money I'll be somewhere warm and desirable. Have you seen your landlord since starting all this?

sent from a potato...

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
There's no way I would pay a thousand bucks for one room, especially in taxachusetts. If I am going to pay that kind of money I'll be somewhere warm and desirable. Have you seen your landlord since starting all this?

I know buddy,its absurd.Nope my landlord has disappeared lol,havent seen him.Last monday we were suppose to start the whole interior of a house,but last saturday I blew up at him.I over heard him telling the fire inspector lies about me so he got his azz chewed out,havent seen him since.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I know buddy,its absurd.Nope my landlord has disappeared lol,havent seen him.Last monday we were suppose to start the whole interior of a house,but last saturday I blew up at him.I over heard him telling the fire inspector lies about me so he got his azz chewed out,havent seen him since.

Wow! I can't imagine working with him or for him now that this is going on...

sent from a potato...

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I wont and dont intend to work for him.One thing he was trying to get me to do was to move out of here and into the house we were going to be working on.Yup thats what I want to do live in a vacant house while I work on it.That pissed me off.thats how considerate the S.O.B. is.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I wont and dont intend to work for him.One thing he was trying to get me to do was to move out of here and into the house we were going to be working on.Yup thats what I want to do live in a vacant house while I work on it.That pissed me off.thats how considerate the S.O.B. is.

I can only imagine what the owners of the house would have to say about that!

sent from a potato...

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I asked him about that,he goes ohhh I'll get permission.Yup just he said his lawyer for selling the house said I couldnt the 30 day notice extended,when in fact I talked to a lawyer before hand and was told I could lmao.He's just a liar pure and simple.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I asked him about that,he goes ohhh I'll get permission.Yup just he said his lawyer for selling the house said I couldnt the 30 day notice extended,when in fact I talked to a lawyer before hand and was told I could lmao.He's just a liar pure and simple.

So did you have another job as well? Are you out of a job and a place to live?

sent from a potato...

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
No,I'm working my part time night job,I'll also be painting the neighbors house too,plus I'm still living here until a guy I know room mate moves out around the beginning of may,second week in may.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Why not use this opportunity to move up to new Hampshire?

sent from a potato...

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Planning to after the dust clears lol.the room is only costing me 500 a month everything included,plus its right down the street from the house i'll be painting.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know what youre up to limitool,you want me down there renting your house so you have live in slave labor at your woodshop.I see how it is,you cant pull one over on me buddy.:laughing9: (joking)

Damn... did Bandit rat me out? I really hadn't thought about the "slave labor" thing but now that you mention it.... I'll lower rent to $625 as long as your up and ready to work from 6:00 am. to 7:00 pm. 8 days a week and promise to vote Democratic. Wife said she'd feed ya. I'll pick you up about 11:00 am. tomorrow. Later your Tennessee buddy..... Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread