I thought I was dreaming !!!

mo dirt diggin

Sep 3, 2012
Souteast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, 950 Coil, 4x6 eclipse coil, DX-1, Bullseye 2 pinpointer, Pro pointer, Lesche Sampson 31inch.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Things haven't gone very well the last few months "health issues". I wound up in a wheelchair. I am ready to get back out mding very soon. My wife told me I could get a new detector, I almost fainted. I am going to get an AT Pro, that way I can use it in the water. I feel like the luckiest guy alive. i hope to be posting soon. HH to all and keep up the great posts, those have kept me going. Thanks to all. :hello2:

Upvote 0

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Things haven't gone very well the last few months "health issues". I wound up in a wheelchair. I am ready to get back out mding very soon. My wife told me I could get a new detector, I almost fainted. I am going to get an AT Pro, that way I can use it in the water. I feel like the luckiest guy alive. i hope to be posting soon. HH to all and keep up the great posts, those have kept me going. Thanks to all. :hello2:

I'm sorry that you have been going through some trials, but it sounds like you can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Congrats on the AT Pro, she is a great all purpose beast for the price. Make sure you post your first nice score with it! Take care!

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
Glad you are doin better. & it sounds like your wife is a sweetheart. HH

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mo dirt diggin - Glad to hear your health is returning! I've friends who live in Nixa so across the state from you, lovely area. Why do you want a new detector, just curious? There is a thing called a "hip stick" that helps support the detector, several good videos on it just google hip stick and look for the video by a detectorist in Australia. Whatever you do, first give your good wife a hug and enjoy the detecting....................63bkpkr

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome back and glad your feeling better. Your wife is one happy woman too or she would not buy you a new detector.. Very sweet wife

CoinRanger

Greenie
Apr 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perseverance and patience pays! Good to hear you'll be up and around. A present is appropriate I'd say. Enjoy the AT Pro!:hello2:

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome back to the hobby,the forum, and your wife sounds like a good woman!

OP
OP
mo dirt diggin

mo dirt diggin

Sep 3, 2012
Souteast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, 950 Coil, 4x6 eclipse coil, DX-1, Bullseye 2 pinpointer, Pro pointer, Lesche Sampson 31inch.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all the great replies. Good luck to all of you every chance you get to go mding. HH
The reason we are getting another detector is because my wife is hunting also. It will be much easier than switching back n forth. I also want to do some water detecting.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread