I took some silver today...

GimmeSomeSilver

Sep 21, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the government! :laughing7: Yes, I know, that wasn't funny. Anyways, I went and picked up the 2 boxes I left behind last week at the bank that I scored some nice silver from. As I thought, it held some nice silver for Cody. Also, I had an extra $250 on me that wasn't in coins so I figured I'd pick up a box of dimes. Here are the results! :notworthy:

Halves:

Box1: 3x 1967, 1976 40% Proof that looks to have been burn on the top half of the coin, leaving an artificial rainbow tone on the bottom half.

Box2: 3x 1965, 5x 1966, 10x 1967, 6x 1968, 3x 1969, 6x 1964, 2x 1963 Franklin's!

Dimes:

Box1: 1945 Merc, 1957-d Rosie, 1961 Rosie (very very chewed up), 1958 silver Canadian.

Spoils: 31x 40%'ers, 8x 90%'ers, and 4x silver dimes.

One of my better days, and I wish you all the same!

HH,
Cody.

Upvote 0

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: I took some money today...

HUGE DAY - WTG!!! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other

Great boxes - that 2nd box was loaded! :thumbsup:

I had a great box today also - my best box ever with a lot of 90%'s - I'm just getting ready to post my results. :)

HSH

OP
OP
GimmeSomeSilver

GimmeSomeSilver

Sep 21, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SilverFace said:
Great boxes - that 2nd box was loaded! :thumbsup:

I had a great box today also - my best box ever with a lot of 90%'s - I'm just getting ready to post my results. :)

HSH

Now why can't they all be like that?

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
that's what I was thinking after my 2nd box of halves today that wasn't nearly as good as yours but I still managed 7x90%'s and 2x40%'s (my best box yet). Maybe we both have hit a silver vein. I've got 2 boxes ordered for next week from the same bank I got today's boxes from but I was thinking about calling the vault teller in the morning and doubling my order to 4 boxes next week. Plus I've got boxes ordered from another bank that might have the same supplier as well. :)

Continued success & HSH

OP
OP
GimmeSomeSilver

GimmeSomeSilver

Sep 21, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SilverFace said:
that's what I was thinking after my 2nd box of halves today that wasn't nearly as good as yours but I still managed 7x90%'s and 2x40%'s (my best box yet). Maybe we both have hit a silver vein. I've got 2 boxes ordered for next week from the same bank I got today's boxes from but I was thinking about calling the vault teller in the morning and doubling my order to 4 boxes next week. Plus I've got boxes ordered from another bank that might have the same supplier as well. :)

Continued success & HSH

I would double up on mine, but the good bank I scored from had been using brinks for the last 3 months I've ordered from them, then today when I went to pick up another 2 boxes, they had recieved them from garda? So I will see what comes next week.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread