I was Bored and struck gold!!!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
With the recent down time I was getting bored and decided to go through all of the junk jewelery finds I have Made and STRUCK !14K GOLD!!! 4.7 grams I really thought that this was junk when I found It a few months ago In a vacant apartment!! It was empty for over 6 months before I started my newest job!!!! to my surprise I say a little mark and red verified it!! it looks double stamped!! HH And hoping Gold finds For everyone!!!

My detector Is still Down Hopefully I can get It Shipped out on Friday!!!! To get It fixed!!!!

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,918
Upvote 0

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome job buddy, sure glad you didn't toss it thinking it was junk!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I almost did, red said bring everthing home and she will check it also for some reason it got put into the junk jar before she saw it!!! or looked at It!!! Chug

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry about the pic But My camera is having Issues!!! after the tumble down 2 flights of stairs and the Quick dunking in the Columbia river it only works once in awhile!!!! lol I really Miss detecting I'm driving red crazy!!! She said Why don't you just take your Pinpointer out and Play with That!!!! I thought about it ???

Damon64

Bronze Member
Jul 10, 2008
Federal Way, WA
Detector(s) used
V3i, DFX, Beachhunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chug and Red said:
Sorry about the pic But My camera is having Issues!!! after the tumble down 2 flights of stairs and the Quick dunking in the Columbia river it only works once in awhile!!!! lol I really Miss detecting I'm driving red crazy!!! She said Why don't you just take your Pinpointer out and Play with That!!!! I thought about it ???

Ha ha...struck me as funny, I've been told the same thing before, different circumstances.

LnlyHstryHntr

Greenie
Jan 26, 2011
PA
Detector(s) used
MXT
Very nice cross. Glad you didn't throw that one away :) Hope you get that detector fixed soon so you can find many more. HH.

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you all for the comments!!! My detector is going to be sent in for repair on friday or saturday I really need to get out there!!!!

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Whites customer service, IS THE BEST before i sent It in today I decided to call and Talked to Todd, After telling him the problem with My detector!!! He Is shipping Me A new coil On Monday Morning!!!! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: I don't have to pay to ship it in!!!
If the new coil doesn't fix the problem I will have to ship it to him and He said it would be fixed and Shipped back Quickly!!! Cant wait!!! I need to get out soon!!! I tempted to take my Pinpointer out and try to find Gold with It LOL Chug

colorado14ers

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2010
Naples, Fl
Detector(s) used
whites M6, Surfmaster PI
Chug and Red said:
Thank you all for the comments!!! My detector is going to be sent in for repair on friday or saturday I really need to get out there!!!!

awesome gold!!! i know how you feel, not being able to detect because of a broken detector :( :'(

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope your detector is fixed and your back in action soon Chug . The weather probably is not that great where you are at so I figured you will need some comments to pass the down time . Hope all is well and nice gold cross . dawg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread