Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
?Sorry about me butchering the title? So I wanted to run a 3 tone program that I was turned on to and this was the perfect spot because I?ve dug a lot of things out of this spot which is why I was shocked to find anything. But I learned a lot of knowledge today in the 105?. I got a round ball, alot of spoon and fork handles in a plug and a piece of iron that look cool to me so it made it home. I think the guys name is ColonialDan who got me working this 3 tone program and I love it. Thanks for looking IMG_2381.jpg
IMG_2382.jpg
IMG_2383.jpg
IMG_2384.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 11

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fixed title for you.

HunterMF

Feb 17, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
never hunted out completely!

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
never hunted out completely!

That is true but they have become too far and in between and with gas prices with a V-8 and a five dollar toll it cost me $25 so I could easily spend $100 and not get anything it?s happened more and I like to share. When you don?t see me posting That means I lost $25

HunterMF

Feb 17, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is true but they have become too far and in between and with gas prices with a V-8 and a five dollar toll it cost me $25 so I could easily spend $100 and not get anything it?s happened more and I like to share. When you don?t see me posting That means I lost $25

I totally get what you're saying! I drive about an hour away with my truck for my farm spot. I've been lucky so far, but I know the days will come when I've pounded the property too much to consider going back.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I totally get what you're saying! I drive about an hour away with my truck for my farm spot. I've been lucky so far, but I know the days will come when I've pounded the property too much to consider going back.

And even though your commonsense says that to you half of your brain will produce bulls#it and the other half will buy it and you?ll be on your way back lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions