OP
OP
cival war hunter 2 !

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007
OK,we have an 8 year old here. :P

Felinepeachy said:
wvdrummer said:

Well if you're a republican it's a horrible place to live. You have no rights for one thing. And you are forced to respect everyone else's rights even if they trample on your own. And if you're a Christian..........OMGosh don't tell anyone or you'll be shunned like you have the plague.

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
"I'm from Ca. I've never lived there".

HUH?

Felinepeachy was just telling you what it's like to be a citizen in the California Nation.
Lots of taxes, people, and laws.
Not sure about red, green or blue states, I forget in my old age.
Pagans abound though.
Shasta Lake and the Mountain are beautiful.
I lived as a small child in the Mohave Desert. Had tarantulas, horned toads, and ants as friends.
Disneyland and the other parks are great! They really know how to bring in tourists money.
At least once everyone should visit.
Grey

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
I've enjoyed my visits to the California. There is alot of population in the southern coast and I couldn't live in such a crowded area, as it's not what I'm used to.

Fun to visit, though, especially if you are into old cars and hot rods.

Jay

T

trish76642

Being from Texas, i flew there to ride back home with my daughter when she got out of the military. I loved San Francisco. I loved California period, nice place to visit but i wouldnt wanna live there. We stopped in a Grocery Store during our stay and it was the first time i'd ever seen anyone bag your groceries and expect to recieve a tip for doing it. That blew my mind.
The housing market is unbelievable. What California people pay to buy a house you could buy 3 nice ones here in Texas for the same amount. I dont get it.
Sure loved the country though. It was beautiful!

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
~Trish~ said:
Being from Texas, i flew there to ride back home with my daughter when she got out of the military. I loved San Francisco. I loved California period, nice place to visit but i wouldnt wanna live there. We stopped in a Grocery Store during our stay and it was the first time i'd ever seen anyone bag your groceries and expect to recieve a tip for doing it. That blew my mind.
The housing market is unbelievable. What California people pay to buy a house you could buy 3 nice ones here in Texas for the same amount. I dont get it.

rofl as you said the California country part is beautiful, but San Fran? :icon_scratch: lol Hugs friend

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
BEF, Have you ever heard the story of the bind men went to see the elephant?
They all had different opinions.
Now the worker who had to feed and water and clean up after the elephant....
That person knew their shit. ;D

T

trish76642

Bridge End Farm said:
~Trish~ said:

rofl as you said the California country part is beautiful, but San Fran? :icon_scratch: lol Hugs friend
aw Bridge, i loved San Fran....beautiful city i thought, cept its cold as shit there! lol I wore my lil ole Texas shorts up there and liked to have FROZE to death! No body told me it got down to 50 degrees in JUNE! LMAO

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
~Trish~ said:
Bridge End Farm said:
~Trish~ said:

aw Bridge, i loved San Fran....beautiful city i thought, cept its cold as --deleted-- there! lol I wore my lil ole Texas shorts up there and liked to have FROZE to death! No body told me it got down to 50 degrees in JUNE! LMAO

50 lol you need to move to florida girl :thumbsup: pack up the ol man and stick him in the station wagon :wink:

T

trish76642

lol...nope dont wanna move to Florida, hate the thought of having to run from a hurricane more than once a year.
Would love to visit though! LOL :wink:

OP
OP
cival war hunter 2 !

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007
We went up to Oregon. We stopped at a gas station.My dad was going to pump the gas when a worker came up and said"no no no" we don't do self pumps here. He cleaned the windows and filled the car up, no tip.
House are expensive out there.A little butterfly house costs up to 410,000.00.a butterfly house here is 45.000.00
to 60.000.00. :-\
My dad is having his endoscope tomarrow. ::)
We saw the red wood forests. :) I keeping on the caffeine. :coffee2:

~Trish~ said:
Being from Texas, i flew there to ride back home with my daughter when she got out of the military. I loved San Francisco. I loved California period, nice place to visit but i wouldn't wanna live there. We stopped in a Grocery Store during our stay and it was the first time I'd ever seen anyone bag your groceries and expect to receive a tip for doing it. That blew my mind.
The housing market is unbelievable. What California people pay to buy a house you could buy 3 nice ones here in Texas for the same amount. I don't get it.

T

trish76642

wvdrummer said:
We went up to Oregon. We stopped at a gas station.My dad was going to pump the gas when a worker came up and said"no no no" we don't do self pumps here. He cleaned the windows and filled the car up, no tip.
House are expensive out there.A little butterfly house costs up to 410,000.00.a butterfly house here is 45.000.00

~Trish~ said:
Being from Texas, i flew there to ride back home with my daughter when she got out of the military. I loved San Francisco. I loved California period, nice place to visit but i wouldn't wanna live there. We stopped in a Grocery Store during our stay and it was the first time I'd ever seen anyone bag your groceries and expect to receive a tip for doing it. That blew my mind.
The housing market is unbelievable. What California people pay to buy a house you could buy 3 nice ones here in Texas for the same amount. I don't get it.
wv...your to young for coffee, all that caffine is not good for you!
For your parents sake, i hope your not bouncing off the walls? lol

OP
OP
cival war hunter 2 !

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007
I don't bounce off the walls, but i do think bettar.

~Trish~ said:
wvdrummer said:

~Trish~ said:
WV...your to young for coffee, all that caffeine is not good for you!
For your parents sake, i hope your not bouncing off the walls? Lil

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread