jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grants Pass Oregon area want to meet up. I will be headed there Fri, night and will be at my claim most of next week. My claim is about 20 miles West of Selma Oregon. Girlfriend is unable to go and I won't have my kids so I will have the extra 2" dredge that can be used. I will be using my 4" dredge. Great camp spot!
Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Upvote 0

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great of you to put the offer out there! We need more people like around. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
jog

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
extractor said:
Great of you to put the offer out there! We need more people like around. :icon_thumleft:

Thanks!

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for the offer jog, wish i could.a little to far for me ,plus been working 7 days a week.but please think of the rest of us while you are cleaning out the box.

Astrobouncer

Jun 21, 2009
What Strickman said! I google mapped how far you are, though I knew it was a good drive. 2,700 miles one way, ouch.

OP
OP
jog

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Astrobouncer said:
What Strickman said! I google mapped how far you are, though I knew it was a good drive. 2,700 miles one way, ouch.

Hey... If you left right now and drove straight through you could make it here by Sun, Start packing!!!!!!!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
jog said:
Maybe next time!
Can't this time... waiting for a bear that has been here 3 times in the last 2 weeks. Breaking into neighbor's places too! But that will come to an end soon... then you're on the calendar for next time!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread