I will be giving out one BEAUTIFUL Plaque to the winner of this Hunt!!

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Talked to KellyCo last week and Jeanette said that the plaque is very professionally done and looks GREAT. It will be nice. I am sure that there will be fewer people being it is Memorial Day, but the competition will still be stiff, and this item will definitely be respected by who wins it.
In addition, I look forward to meeting everyone that I have corresponded with and talked to. This will be a fun hunt... As someone who goes hunting in dense woods and rural areas at least twice a week, just use common sense; bring bug spray as said, plenty of water and some protective clothing and everyone will be fine...this will be a great time. ;)

Ronin9868

Jan 2, 2007
South Eastern VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Minelab SE, 12x15 and the 10x12 Butterfly Excel, 12.5 Excel,18.5 Excel
Please have them spell my name correctly on the plaque. :o :o :o

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Ronin9868 said:
Please have them spell my name correctly on the plaque. :o :o :o

LOL...you are so funny!! I have already submitted my name and it's being engraved as I type this........LOL

See ya' at the hunt!
Annmarie

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
cryptodave said:
Its 10:30 AM... Just imagine a week from now I'll be packing up to leave from Pipsico with my trophy under arm.

Sorry Dave....my name has already been engraved on it...better luck next time LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

cryptodave

Aug 25, 2005
Currituck County, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Ron and Ann said:
cryptodave said:
Its 10:30 AM... Just imagine a week from now I'll be packing up to leave from Pipsico with my trophy under arm.

Sorry Dave....my name has already been engraved on it...better luck next time LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Ann, the trophy looks awful nice over my mantle.... Thankfully they didn't charge my anything to take your name off! :D :D :D :D :D

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
cryptodave said:
Ron and Ann said:
cryptodave said:

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Ann, the trophy looks awful nice over my mantle.... Thankfully they didn't charge my anything to take your name off! :D :D :D :D :D

Wellllllllllllllllllll....if you hadn't thrown yourself on the floor --- kicking and screaming --- it wouldn't be over your mantle! LMAO ;)...Glad it looks good....next year...IT'S MINE!!!!!!!!! :):):):):)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread