i will have so much awsome paydirt(sand) can i sell to any1?

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it's so awesome, refine it yourself. I don't need someone elses river sand "full of gold"

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Put it on ebay!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good work, James! You went from 3 specks of gold on May 17 to "loaded with gold" in a little over 2 weeks! Don't stop now! TTC

AU Seeker

Bronze Member
Oct 14, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
E-Track, MXT, CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Selling your "blacksand loaded with gold" will be just as much of a pain as getting it out yourself, the money you need is right there in your blacksands, there's equipment out there that will do most of the separating for you, or just man-up and pan it out and feed your family.

Maybe you can find someone local that will do the separating for you for a split of the gold, if I was in your area I would do it, check around, the time and money you will spend on selling and mailing it as gold cons will be about the same as getting someone to help with the process and doing a split.

Skip

OP
OP
C

cptjjd

thanks terry for positive encourgament.
good luck, bye
jj

Last edited:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Any day that ends with color is a good day! Take care. TTC

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can't afford gas to drive down the road to the store, but you can afford to move to Alaska..... riiiiiight!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
just wondering how to sell the most awsome paydirt(blacksand loaded with gold)
i just dont have the patience to sort the last sand out but would like money for the sand i do have!

email me or give instructions or whatever.
J

I've got 8 Five gallon buckets of Florida beach sand from Treasure Island Fl. The sand is loaded with rings, necklaces, various coins and of course, a few pull tabs. I'm willing to trade for your paydirt, bucket for bucket; you pay shipping.

Thanks.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What WAS your plan?? Notebook, calculator, and business plan don't cut it in this line of work. And it won't in Alaska, either. TTC

OP
OP
C

cptjjd

can you please delete this post... some of you are a#$$olesand shouldnt be allowed here.
sorry i joined
please delete this so no1 has to read this.
thanks and good luck to all out there in you endeauvers

JJ

OP
OP
C

cptjjd

good bye... this is your captain signing out.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, no sympathies to you. You joined to try and sell beach sand gold cons even though you have never prospected before in your life. Then you decide it would be better if you moved to Alaska but complain you can't afford to drive down the street to get groceries. You claimed you could stay in one spot long enough to work cons because of ADHD or whatever but you claim you are a retired commer. diver?

You need to get your story straight in your own head before you try to pitch it to others. Maybe try growing up a little. Nobody insulted you, or attacked you.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Let's all just take a deep breath, lighten up, and move on. TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread