I would like to wish a pox on whomever ransacked our claim

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:BangHead: I do it every week on my claims right outta Redding. BLM has even closed all camping as they spent millions with tractors,dump trucks hauling away 1,000s a loads a sofas,campers,ungodly trash. Crankster gangsters showed up,ran a huge batch a poison and dumped all the leftovers on ground/creek. BLM closed area as hazmat team in suits cleaned it up,shoveled into 55 gallon barrels,sealed and hauled to McCall hazmat dump,over $186,000 just for that 1 of a dozen...sic sic sic homeless drug fueled animals desecrate what we coveth most sic sic sic I feel your pain by god I sure do-John

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
on the fourth of July and stole mine and my sons dive boots,my partners nice mask and a fiberglass shovel. A game cam is up, and a A$$ whooping will be forthcoming before the sherriff arrives as I am sure you will resist my citizens arrest. Last year the fire and lost everythning and now thieves. really?

Somebody who would steal another mans boots and shovel would steal anything I think .

I'm a lineman/electrician for Alabama power and we had some guys caught recently stealing the
ground's off residential poles . They were using a hatchet to cut it quick . They would cut it
low and climb the pole as far as they dared and cut again , then rip it right off the pole .

There has also been more than one idiot get fried trying to steal wire from sub pads just in
my area alone . Scrap dealers are supposed to watch out for certain types of materials people
bring in to sell ........ but people keep doing it , so somebody must be buying it .

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Waiting on new glass to be tempered on my camper shell AGAIN as crankster gangsters rob,rape and pillage to fill that addiction. At the gas station friday was in the middle of a chase,crash near shootout at am/pm. Nice day a sluicing at claims,all mellow till 100++ heat and in flies a toyota,slams into the huge bern at the store,dozen cop cars,helo and HEROIN fueled maniac broad with 2 kids in the car pulled a knife as long line at starbucks,drove through stop lights,crossed over into oncoming traffic and finaly crash at am/pm. No yaa as crime spirals outta control in Redding. Carry a stun gun/gun/taser or big knife ifn' ya value your life up here as homeless/freed criminals are like fleas now. Bummer to hear ya got screwed again. I'd a raised bloody LL over net bs as you well know IT'S THE MINERS KILLN' THE FISH sic sic sic-John

Nice day can go south quick cain't it John .

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If we keep on letting things slide, then we are just as wrong as the thieves..A person can only take so much. what good is the legal system when they keep letting them out on bail. totally bs.

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
State of California is no diff then these crackhos, when SB670 was signed aug09, part of my store's inventory was a proline 2,3,4,6 suction dredge, so now i have to eat this. but, the state board of unequalization still want thier sales taxes, Gangsters in Sacramento

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
10486666_662461870505713_7411486540623497656_n.jpg

Delta Gold Diggers added 6 new photos.
Sharing the benefits of mining with Governor Jerry Brown
NO FOOL LIKE AND OLD FOOL, LAST WEEK AT THE MOTHERLOAD FAIR...

delnorter

Oct 28, 2008
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the second photo down it looks like they have the old coot digging for his wallet. Did they get a little of the good green from moonbeam?

Mike

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Takoda could you please quit posting that righteous specimen pic as my ol' heart skips a couple a beats each and every time I see that wonder a nature. :headbang: jus' so cool-John

Last edited:

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Oak!! Sorry to hear about your gear!! Really Frustrating and Costly!! For some reason Folks like that seem to "Get Lost" in the Bayous here in Louisiana!! Hopes for a Brighter Future!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
:cussing:got hit again, tools this time, cheapy harbor freight open end, sockets, crescent wrenches, vise grips. Add a another cam:angry4::cussing:

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damn Oak......did they find a different stash? Does it seem like the same guys?

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
yup moved it down a ways, same Marboro cigarette packs left as a calling card. We will cath them at some point.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd spend my last nickel on trail cams and put them up high pointing down. Maybe the ones that work in "real time" to send you an alert. If your still a working man I know you can't be their 24/7. But those cameras can. I'm retired and I'd make "them" a mission. Best of luck to ya and I don't blame ya for being MAD. I'm mad for you!!!!! Brad

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
years ago some guys near this area in a remote location caught a guy with some of their gear. They messed him up pretty bad. They ended being the ones to go to jail. What I am saying is never leave a job half done......

omnicron

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
May I suggest some night vision goggles...a high powered riffle...a car oil filter on the end of the barrel...some MT Dew and snacks...leave out a really nice tempting bait and when they come...all they will hear is a ppfft as they hit the ground!

Man once again, I'm sorry that this is happening to you. Here in Idaho we don't have even 1/100th of the crime you have in Cali...I leave my keys in the ignition by accident all the time and havnt had my truck stolen...but then again it would prolly break down on them on their way out! lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread