MrTim4Gold

Sep 9, 2014
Ohio
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well everyone, we had a blast during the summer mining season of 2014, I see most of you from the western states are doing well! Keep in mind I live in Ohio where it is slim pickings here :BangHead: But we do what we love and that is what matters most! I know I will keep producing videos as long as people enjoy watching them. Ice is moving in soon, but prospecting in the winter is a beautiful hobby! Cruise over and subscribe to my channel if ya wish..comments and opinions are welcome!

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTim4gold

Upvote 0

KiddoTheMiner

Jun 9, 2014
Forsyth county, GA
Detector(s) used
Jobe drop riffle sluice
Garrett gold pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I could never live in the north, look what 2 inches od snow did to Atlanta last winter

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Mr.Tim Thanks for your videos and contributions. As you say we do what we love and we have to work within the limits of nature where we reside. Now go sharpen up that ice saw and get ready for winter prospecting.......

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The seasons are definetly changing. My wife, youngest grandaughter and I went to look at a new claim today. Beautiful fall colors! Was sunny, nice and cool sweater or light jacket weather on the ridge top. When we got to the bottom it was flat cold, coat weather. Did a couple test pans and boy did Arthur say hello to the joints. Still my favorite time of the year.

OP
OP
M

MrTim4Gold

Sep 9, 2014
Ohio
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I agree with all of ya, we had a great year, and here in Ohio the leaves are already on the ground, I love to travel through the mountains in the fall..hell I love being outdoors in general! Im already getting frigidity to get out again! Wont be long I say..maybe this weekend..high in the 40s!

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for sharing your video, yeah it looks like its getting colder over there for sure.

Everything is beautiful right now. Fall through Spring is when the grass comes back to life up here in Redding.
When I lived in Missouri it was all backwards, all the grass was dead during the winter and spring months and very much thriving during the late spring through fall months, I prefer Nor-Cal's weather cycles.

Listening to some Enigma right now wishing I could go down to Arizona for a little MD'ing.
I've only driven through Arizona a number of times but its enough for me to want to live there, at least once, some day.
I always enjoy driving through the South West.

AlaskaGold

Nov 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ice has already set in for me. Pretty much locked up and out of everything. Spent last weekend trying to dredge between ice and snow cover creek banks. Air temp was 28F and water temp was 33F. Only made it 5 hours in the water before my feet, hands and face were to numb to continue. Sad time of the year for me, no more till spring which is about May. It's a long time to wait...

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
You realize everyone, there is a great deal of gold left in a lot of warmer places.:2barsgold:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread