Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
john Thomas google his name john Thomas gold claims

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
There was a guy trying to sell some claims near Caribou Mountain.
Jim

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Mutt...it would help to know where you'd like to buy. I talked to a guy this weekend who has a friend with a couple for sale down by Silver City in the Owyhees.
Jim

OP
OP
M

muttman

Greenie
Feb 24, 2014
Thanks Jim.

Owyhee in the south to idaho city in the north east is where I'm looking. Will be in idaho mid summer. Just trying to make some contacts, lock down some meetings and make a plan so I can test claims. But as long as there is water on the claim ill be interested

Mutt

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't have any contact info on the guy, but I'm working on it. Just sent an email to the guy I met last weekend. Told him to have his buddy contact me. We'll see what happens. I'll keep you posted. Somebody else on TN was also interested.
Jim

omnicron

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If your planning on dredging this new claim, better get your permit(s) now. Idaho and EPA. It's a $37,000 per day violation to discharge water/material from in the stream back into the stream. Got to love it! I imagine the EPA is going to want to make some examples out of people this year violating the clean water act with dredging.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread