If ever a park needed detecting!!!

Hangman

Apr 12, 2014
Cape Coral Florida
Detector(s) used
BH Legacy 2500 , BH Time Ranger, El Cheapo pin pointer, ya gotta start some where !
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW ! I hope this doesn't start a trend, Makes me want to leave what come's out my two Boxer's back end in their front yard. :laughing7:

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Eureka; BARKER HERE. Thanks for all your input on the Petition. It is incidents like that that cause these idiots to write these banning laws and gives us a black eye. Please keep an eye on that and let us know if something develops from it ok. Thanks. PEACE:RONB :thumbsup:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your probably right. That's just sick.
These people think they can get away with anything now days, there's no self responsibility any more.
MD'ers need to be more cautious now too.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Good point, I can't remember how many times some not clearly thinking person walked up behind me to ask if I found any goodies, headphones makes for, thanks you just gave me a heart attack!
What if its a knockout punk ? Somebody will need a stretcher, and it ain't gonna be me.
But yeah the fact that most kids nowadays have been raised in a environment where you can't punish them physically, hell you can't get away with yelling at em, therefore there is no consequences for their actions makes for a bunch of Lil wannabe murderers running around, its plain as day in the news lately.

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread