If help is needed....

spritch

Sep 13, 2007
Commerce,Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Whites MXT
Had an opportunity to get out for about half an hour not that I planned it. On my way home I saw several cars pulled over and people beside the road. Thought they were looking for pecans but stopped anyway. Seems a young man had flipped his $450 class ring out the window accidently. I ran home and grabbed the MXT to help out. I didn't find it but his mom spotted it beside the trunk of a tree in a thicket. No way I could get the coil in there. They thanked me for helping. I couldn't help but scold the little booger since he lost it throwing trash out the window! >:( >:( >:(That p---ses me off but felt I wanted to help anyway!
:dontknow:
Stuart

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spritch said:
Had an opportunity to get out for about half an hour not that I planned it. On my way home I saw several cars pulled over and people beside the road. Thought they were looking for pecans but stopped anyway. Seems a young man had flipped his $450 class ring out the window accidently. I ran home and grabbed the MXT to help out. I didn't find it but his mom spotted it beside the trunk of a tree in a thicket. No way I could get the coil in there. They thanked me for helping. I couldn't help but scold the little booger since he lost it throwing trash out the window! >:( >:( >:(That p---ses me off but felt I wanted to help anyway!
:dontknow:
Stuart
Nice of you to go the extra mile for strangers. I think you were helping out the mom more than that kid.

vayank54

Silver Member
Oct 11, 2009
Northern VA
Detector(s) used
Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola
Yep It was nice of you to try. It makes me mad when people throw trash out too. I had a friend get mad at me when I said something to them about throwing a gum wrapper out of my car window.

HCW

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2007
Metro west ,Boston
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Whites MXT "retired"
Why do people need to throw anything out the window especially a gum wrapper when they have an ashtray sitting right next to them easily within arms-reach? I don't get it.

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its always good to help in a situation like that if you got the MD :icon_thumleft: glad they got it back , i hate litter bugs to one day i saw a group of local girls driving in a van out the window came a huge ! bag of McDonald's garbage bouncing all over the street i stopped picked it all up i knew who the girls were locals , down the road i saw the van stopped at a 7-11 and saw all 4 girls in side i very carefully crept up to the van and tossed all the garbage back in the window without being seen :-X i waited in my truck until they came out 1 girl got really pi@*ed off and took all the junk and put it in the 7-11 trash can where it should of been tossed in the first place !!! :hello2:

OP
OP
spritch

spritch

Sep 13, 2007
Commerce,Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Whites MXT
Outstanding!
We pulled up next to a big Cadillac in Colorado just as they tossed a bag of trash out the window. My daughter got out of the car and picked it up and showed it to them looking mad. Light changed and they peeled out. Guess we got the point across anyway.
Stuart

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread