if its the last thing you do, watch this!

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey BC1969!! Quite Interesting!! Makes one wonder how we will ever be capable of developing our thought processes with such technological instant gratification devices at hand!! Thanks for sharing!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent video, Mike. ty.
Sometimes, you got to disconnect, to connect.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
It's seems the young are getting a lot of info and fun from there cell toys, but a strong reliance is being formed. There is a wealth of info in books that they will never know. I once worked for a company that set out to copy every book ever published on microfilm so they could print out a copy on demand. Technology overtook them before they were finished.
It seems that companies, like Photoshop are now moving to the 'clouds' in order to make more money and control the usage of there product. Remember when TV reception was free? Now a good setup on Direct TV cost over $100 a month. I suspect they are being set up for a higher cost of info in the future. The sad part is they will have to pay because there info is in the phone, not there head.
Just a thought, Frank...-
111-1 profile.jpg

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool video. True also.
Hey, I remember being outside all the time as a kid. 33 RPM's, my first car had an 8 track! Local drive in...No interweb, no cell phones, no cable.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread