fronjm05

May 8, 2013
Alta California
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2<br />
Fisher Gemini III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far in these forums I have mostly only asked questions. So an amusing photo for you here. Obviously looks quite like a head - or a row of heads. Im convinced for the moment it is a natural occurrence, judging by the surrounding geology. But pretty cool either way, thought I would share. And no I dont look like that always, edited out my head for some reason, keep the mystery alive. and I look better this way.

2014-09-28 15.26.32.jpg 2014-09-28 15.26.58.jpg

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, you've emphasized the most obvious face profile, but YOUR profile is just covering the second face that is just to this side of the first one. Also, there is a collection of several weather worn faces, looking at the back of your head.....at least THREE.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Bill, I also have seen multiple heads in an area, the ones in Palo Duro canyon south of Amarillo that has 3 heads with a lizard on top the heads are aprox 30 feet high, there's 4 presidents heads in Yellow Stone, the thing that they have in common is they are looking in different directions, height for distance, face for direction, is the ONLY thing they have in common IS ? South North East West ???? all I have seen look to the South and a long distance, I think that if you seek an answer you must first find what the head represents,

OP
OP
fronjm05

fronjm05

May 8, 2013
Alta California
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2<br />
Fisher Gemini III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes it does look like a row of heads as I mentioned. I am covering up some of the ones next to it that can be seen in the other photo. It almost looks too much like a head to be natural, but as SS mentioned several of the walls / rocks behind me have that same kind of shape, so was thinking that is just how they weathered. Was in a hurry to get back after these quick phone pics, I should make another visit and see if anything else jumps out at me.

OP
OP
fronjm05

fronjm05

May 8, 2013
Alta California
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2<br />
Fisher Gemini III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dsty if several heads are looking several different directions - that is a bit puzzling. Maybe the puzzle is very large. If you feel like getting the work out, follow where each head is looking and see if there are further clues down the line. :dontknow:

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About the only thing these people can lead you to is some supposed "empty hand dug holes" and kenworthy's books that they read every night before they go to bed and dream about all that spanish treasure they're never going to find.

>>They're guessing<<

there are thousands of effigies all over this country and NOT ONE of them is spanish:

New York Dolmen | noahsage

Rude Stone Monuments - James Fergusson - Google Books

I'm sure I'm not the only person that thinks it's strange that they see faces all over the place........until someone actually posts one.

anyone that has the least bit of common sense shouldn't post anything they find here, these people are not to be trusted.

I'm going to ask that you ALL put me on ignore, none of you have anything to offer me.

And to the old fogies that think I care what they think........think again.

no need to respond, I have no respect for you.

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
someone asked me once, I don't remember who it was, what's the point of all the "groovy" links to old books?

you really shouldn't ask why I put this stuff here, you need to ask why are these other people so eager to suppress it.

http://books.google.com/books?id=ZW...7kPaJ-KheRN_U5fjwhA&ci=589,623,400,450&edge=0

Saxon art and industry in the pagan period - Gerard Baldwin Brown - Google Books

http://books.google.com/books?id=ig...tCQT48DuE5LcEqP9W87g&ci=355,60,629,588&edge=0

The Mound Builders: Their Works and Relics - Stephen Denison Peet - Google Books

This is the difference between me and the rest of these people, I post information that supports a theory, in a clear and concise manner, so anyone can view the evidence for themselves.

Do you know why certain people are having a hard time discrediting me? because no one is buying into their "spanish" B.S. anymore

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
I'm 76 years old, cripple in both feet and I'm also out of gas, 3 heart attack's and a stroke, But I have run with the best in my younger years, and bob I just don't like your attitude, yea Jeff I know.

Last edited:
OP
OP
fronjm05

fronjm05

May 8, 2013
Alta California
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2<br />
Fisher Gemini III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The word "Spanish" wasnt mentioned once in this thread, what is Bob talking about? is he in the wrong thread? I just posted some cool looking heads, didnt mentioned the "treasure" for that matter either ...

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
In my opinion ALL of his references is about books, It IS MY opinion that when a Head is looking toward the south it must be looking toward something, such as Mexico City, A very important place of worship, perhaps supplies, Military Camp that's permanent, I do not believe that they point to treasure, may point to an area with several mines, all should have features that represent something that they would be familiar with, B4 has a stack of rocks with the top stone has a shape of a hat like soldiers would wear for instance and if I was looking for protection I would head in that direction.

Last edited:
OP
OP
fronjm05

fronjm05

May 8, 2013
Alta California
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2<br />
Fisher Gemini III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree not every pointer is pointing to oro. Good information Dsty. If I remember my orientation of the area correctly, these heads are looking North. Have been within a few miles of this location recently but have not made it back to check for confirmations.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread