If You Could Ask Santa For One Thing...

S

stefen

Now if I could get a pair of those candycane legs (with attachments, of course), I'd be happy

BobinSouthVA

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2007
SE Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Whites Prism II
jonnyrebel00 said:
hmm, i dont really have anything i want. i have all i need right now. well i guess it would be nice for everyone to have all they need and be happy.

I'll ditto that. After reading all your posts, laughing and crying, I realize I don't need anything and hope you all get what you want and need in one way or another.

Merry Christmas to you all.

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Some really great responses (and some funny ones too!)...

I feel like many of you, about world peace, getting along, children not suffering, hunger, etc....

I wish for all those too....

So what more could you ask for......

I have all that I need, I really don't need anything, of course there are many things I want, but if I don't have them now...guess I really never wanted them.

Been blessed with 3 of the most wonderful children a woman could ever be blessed with (esp when you were told you COULD NOT have children....God saw to it that HIS powers out weight that of man!!! He entrusted me with 3 precious gifts and Lord, I pray I have done you PROUD!!!)

But if I could only ask Santa for one thing....I would ask Santa for a 1,000 tokens to use whenever I needed to ask him for something, but not for me...but for others.

The best gift of all, is giving of yourself to another in need....

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!
From Our Home to Yours,
Ron, Ann, Jacki, Bobby and Rickylee

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Anne,

You know ... that guy (whoever he was ) who said "You can't have everything".

He was wrong! You can have it all!
I have discovered, that you just cant have it all at once.

LOL
Thom
OD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread