If you...

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey folks...

I have been given a hard time by a few members(mostly newbies) on here about them not agreeing/disliking my posts. If anybody feels that my posts are a bit harsh or uncalled for or for any other reason, Please send me a PM and I would gladly fix th "problem". Thanks.

...and to make this crh related so it doesn't get moved, 1 box of pennies gave me 8 wheats, oldest 1937.

Upvote 0

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Never offended me Buff, lol. I guess I missed something. HH, maverick. Oh, and nice on the Cents.

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
I notice there's no "dislike" button to push; too bad, cause I'd certainly make use of it. Not on your posts, though.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buff - you make a lot of sense.

You also sort a lot of cents.

Those cents can make you lose you sense. If you turn crazy, we'll let you know.

Also, if you haven't received a temporary Ban, then you are doing something right.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From my first post in this site, you responded positively and gave me great feedback.. I was truly glad to see you back on here after you took a break for awhile.. Regardless of how long I have been CRH I am sure I could still be considered a newbie on this site.. You are one of the members that I have always loved chatting with and hearing feedback from.. Let the negative newbies hate.. Don't let them affect your fun..

OP
OP
BuffaloBoy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey AdDicted2Ag, I don't consider you a newbie... in my book, it's not how long you've been a member, but the attitude you put into statements and such. I would consider somebody who signed up in 2008 with 5 rude posts a newbie rather than somebody who signed up yesterday with 5 positive posts. :-)
Thanks for the kind words!
HH
Buff

From my first post in this site, you responded positively and gave me great feedback.. I was truly glad to see you back on here after you took a break for awhile.. Regardless of how long I have been CRH I am sure I could still be considered a newbie on this site.. You are one of the members that I have always loved chatting with and hearing feedback from.. Let the negative newbies hate.. Don't let them affect your fun..

Dark

Aug 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How could you not like someone named BuffaloBoy?!

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HeY BB, you are one of the more likeable members of this forum. Don't let a few bad comments bother you. HH-MM2

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only bad posts are the one the Mods delete. Other than that if other posters don't like your post then should not participate in the forum they disagree with. A little heated discussion is ok but not one that offends someone.

OP
OP
BuffaloBoy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the replies folks! I am actually not upset at these PM's I get... in fact, I laugh at most of them :laughing9:
Some people are just so self centered and so concerned about publicly known information that my dog might even be able to understand, :sign10:
Other people are simply just out there in left field.
I hope everybody has a silvery 2013!!
HH
Buff

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honestly I like a little attitude. There's a lot of easily answerable questions (FROM THE FAQ)/unintelligent ramblings that go on. The overall quality of posts/members is dropping. I know it's against the TOS to not be nice, but...yeah.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
I feel all of the posts you wrote have been great and have never been offended by you. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread