If You're Not Busy This Weekend

jere64ca

Jul 16, 2016
San Luis Obispo, CA.
Detector(s) used
GB Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stop by the AMRA booth and introduce yourself,,,, it is always nice to put a screen name with a real face!

SchoolOfHardRocks

Apr 30, 2014
Gone, With the Wind
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey QNCrazy I'm thinking about taking my girlfriend and littleman (4 years old) out there on Sunday. Will it be fun for kids as well? I would love to meet you and some other prospectors and talk gold! It's going to be a warm but beautiful weekend.

OP
OP
QNCrazy

QNCrazy

Sep 30, 2013
Motherlode, CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
SOHR we have panning for the kids. They get to keep the gold. We have metal detecting for kids as wee with loaner detectors. Look for to seeing you and Jere.

OP
OP
QNCrazy

QNCrazy

Sep 30, 2013
Motherlode, CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Great day yesterday. Good attendance and saw a lot of money changing hands. Big money items being move so I know the vendors are happy. If you're in the area, stop by 10 - 5 today.

OP
OP
QNCrazy

QNCrazy

Sep 30, 2013
Motherlode, CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
We had a great turn out for the last day and luck was on my side.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471873660.212071.jpg
Won some nuggets, digging tools, and a Minelabs Eureka Gold.

OP
OP
QNCrazy

QNCrazy

Sep 30, 2013
Motherlode, CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Well done QNC, and thank you for all of your volunteer work done at the show.

Thanks Jere! It was a lot of work with set up and tear down. I got home a 9 on Sunday. Reflecting back on the weekend we had a great turn out of volunteers from our club and other clubs like East Bay, Central Valley, Coursegold. This was our third show and I would say our best so far. There was a lot of cash changing hands. The Vendors were happy, the patrons were happy, and the sponsors were happy. All in all a great weekend. I'm glad we only do it once a year.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread