***ILLUSIONS OF THE EYE

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
The human eye is an amazing thing, but it is just a camera. the mind manipulates the data in ways you don't even think about!
When the mind can't show you information quick enough,it just skips parts. Oh the parts are recorded though. Example: You have an accident with your car. what do you see? Probably one big blur. Later you are relaxed and you can see every minute detail in slow motion. It's all there, the mind just didn't have enough time to display it all at the time.
Magicians have known for many years about this, hence the saying the hand is quicker than the eye.
This recording feature of the mind can play tricks on you. When I was a kid there was a vase on the table at the bottom of the steps . One day, while descending the steps rapidly, the vase vanished before my eyes! My mother was cleaning it, but I had seen it thru my recorded memory just before it appeared to vanish. Another example of illusions is that puddle ahead on the road that vanishes as you approach but that is caused by heated air acting as a lens projecting a view of the sky on the road.][/left]

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Maybe life is an illusion!
Maybe the Matrix is real.

Have you, out of the corner of your eye, ever caught a glimpse of someone dissappearing around a corner only to rush over and look around that corner and see no one? Maybe we don't die! maybe we just change dimensions!!!
Maybe they are so interlocked that we sometimes get a brief glimpse across!!

Have you walked into a room and seen a loved one for a split second, a loved one that has passed on? I have!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread