Im baaaccckkk!

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I'm baaaccckkk!

Yes, I'm back at last. It turned out that I had a router problem. I had to buy a new router and now I'm back online and having no problems. As far as my desktop computer - well that one is about 10 years old and in computer years that's ancient! It needs more memory, new processor etc etc etc and I might as well buy a new computer because it would be cheaper in the long run so that one is going to have to wait until I win the lottery! LOL But... I'M BACK!

I went out this morning to good old CWB and only got 2 hits IN the water in 2 hours. A pair of broken sunglasses and a piece of crab trap. I went up on the dry sand and got a cheap hoop earring, a BIC lighter and a little over a dollar in change. No pics today but I'm back now

Upvote 0

miket

Jun 3, 2008
florida west coast
Detector(s) used
whites beach hunter 300
Re: I'm baaaccckkk!

:icon_thumright: nice work! ..surprised there is anything left at that beach... so many hunters there.
I think they`re moving the sand around..i`ve been getting a lot of green and black coins and a few old ring style pull tabs (do they still use those today on cans? :tongue3:)
good luck next time! mike

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Glad to see ya back Mumzie.. am on dry land for a bit myself..

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sometimes the computers just need to be pushed off the table. :laughing7:

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:icon_thumright:yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :icon_thumleft: if you have $350.00 you can get a very nice computor!!!!! mines 6 years old and gettin slow!!! the one for 350 has twice the harddrive three times the memory etc: that my present computor has!! i just bought a used excal so my computor will have to do for a while.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions