Im back again

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
I'm back again

Well, after taking a year off from MDing I'm back.
I used to be on this forum as SCHunter.
I'm David Toller from Myrtle Beach, SC.
I'll make a long story short.
About a year ago I was planning a trip to a known gold panning and mining area of northern SC. After completing all the research and planning I was off with a hunting buddy, pans, metal detectors, and hopes.
Upon arrival to the area researched and acquiring permission we were swinging coils and swooshing rocks and water in the pans. We had worked our way up the river to a beautiful spot when a misterious man approached us and asked what we were doing on "HIS PROPERTY"?
Well, me being stupid enough to:
1. wonder off my researched area.
2. argue with a man that a county owned river is "NOT" his property while he holds a semi-automatic handgun.
I decited it was time to take a break. I got back into my racecar for the summer and put the MXT away.
I'M BACK!!!!!!!
I have a lot of plans to finish my research on a lot of Cach locations that I put away and get back into beach hunting here in Myrtle Beach. I am also learning the ins and outs of underwater hunting.
HH.
David

Upvote 0
C

Charles,Oak Island

Re: I'm back again

WELCOME back David how was your sabbatical ?

OP
OP
xXx

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units

Hey Charles,
I've been going through all my records all summer trying to find your phone number again. I've wanted to call you probably 10 times.
E-mail me when you get a chance at [email protected].
Great to talk to ya again.
David

C

Charles,Oak Island

On the way out the door to get ready to cook 4 bushels of oyster for my wife's shop 1st of the year Oyster Roast.
Come on up takes about 45 min. from MB. 17 to 211? just before Oak Island's long beach rd stop light(about 1 mile on the right Big yellow Sign over door Totally You day spa next to Burnswick Glass. Will talk Metal detecting and diving. Starts at 4:30 till about 7:30PM. If not I email you later tonight or tomorrow.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread