Laz7777

Dec 19, 2015
South Fork Yuba River, Motherlode
Detector(s) used
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
likely yer goin' "who?"
5 months since my last internet, been out having my ups and downs at Illinois X'ing on the south fork.
river didn't drop until the 1st of July, had to spend time higher up panning...Granite, Damnit, I love you!.
some replenishment in spots, but mainly the river cleared overburden for me.
some gear stolen, some actually returned...anyways, just checking in briefly, ready to get back to the river...fuller details when I'm off the river.
'dios

Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Didn't think about you once! :laughing7: Glad you're doing well and Big Gold to you! :occasion14:

OP
OP
L

Laz7777

Dec 19, 2015
South Fork Yuba River, Motherlode
Detector(s) used
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
sitting at Taco Bell in Grass Valley trying to get some juice for this thing....gold has been okayish, I'm working what ooks like hydraulic tailings, nasty stuff, clay with a lot of sand mixed in. it runs thru the box fine without problems, mainly flour in it, but scraping the bedrock produces an occasional picker.
spot I wanted to work got a new bar from the winter rains, nowhere to run my box there anymore.
anyhow, roughly 70 .dwt for 5+ months of work, not my best, not my worst year.

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Its not easy these days.. My respect.. Real small scale miners are a dead breed. though its a death I will gladly take 100 times over... Though seliin cheap sunglasses and paydirt is always a option.. Lesser men have succeeded this way.. Recreation mining is a great market to pretend and exploit.... If ever bein the real deal offers to much tribulation know that you always have the resource of PEOPLE to exploit..

I am local.. BOTHER ME.. if it suits you. I care not about your gold or your area.. ITS RARE TO MEET MEN WHO ARE WHAT THEY PREACH.. TO MANY RECREATIONAL CLAIMING knowledge and a lifestyle .. Its gets old.. Get gold be safe and enjoy those girls...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread