hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
I can't get charged with potty thievery now. I went to the place this morning to take a picture of the tree potty for you. Well, someone already took it. The potty that is. Took a used commode. And they say MD's have no class. Also the site was busier than I had hoped.
I did find a nice bone though. A "bone" you say? Seems I find a bone of some kind most times I go out. The climate here preserves them. Quite often a skeleton of some prehistoric animal is found. Two important finds just in the last couple of years. One 100 miles south and another 25 miles north. I find it interesting to research and find the probable animal. Maybe I'm wasting my time with metals as many more bones show up compared to other stuff.
The missing potty reminds me of the need to act as soon as possible. The picture that is. I take a lot of photos and tell myself if I see something, take the picture now because they, like the commode, often disappear.

Pity the poor agnostic dyslexic insomniac who lies awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog. Hey Pat, that's a riot!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I can't get charged with potty thievery now. I went to the place this morning to take a picture of the tree potty for you. Well, someone already took it. The potty that is. Took a used commode. And they say MD's have no class. Also the site was busier than I had hoped.
I did find a nice bone though. A "bone" you say? Seems I find a bone of some kind most times I go out. The climate here preserves them. Quite often a skeleton of some prehistoric animal is found. Two important finds just in the last couple of years. One 100 miles south and another 25 miles north. I find it interesting to research and find the probable animal. Maybe I'm wasting my time with metals as many more bones show up compared to other stuff.
The missing potty reminds me of the need to act as soon as possible. The picture that is. I take a lot of photos and tell myself if I see something, take the picture now because they, like the commode, often disappear.

Pity the poor agnostic dyslexic insomniac who lies awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog. Hey Pat, that's a riot!
Ah, another opportunity "flushed" away......:laughing7::tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread