Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm blameing it on JuJu

for years we all have been harrasing JuJu because he will knock people down walkin around him to stop an pick up a penny off the ground ......today me an the Red head was going into wally world with the youngest of the minnie miners an I spoted a penny I stopped minnie miner walked straight into my rear end an sat flat on the pave ment ....Red head says wtg JuJu lol............I just realized for all these years I've been given juju a hard time an for the last few months I just cant seem to pass up change on the ground now ,I dont know what happened lol dang that JuJu

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: I'm blameing it on JuJu

Tank69 said:
I spoted a penny I stopped minnie miner walked straight into my rear end an sat flat on the pave ment
If I am in a public place I will not stop & stoop for a penny. Last week I saw a shiny one in a grocery store parking lot (lots of people around) and i say to my daughter look a penny and she grabs it. No she is not three she is eighteen. I bring my kid up right :icon_thumleft: but she kept the penny.

NaturalJWL

Jul 19, 2007
NC
Re: I'm blameing it on JuJu

I used to work for a landscape co watering trees on commercial sites. Long story short hopefully, we did a lot of parking lots, grocery stores ect in high end areas. You would be surprised how much change is laying around. I kept a gatoraide container in the truck for change, after removing quarters, dimes and nickles I still turned in 63.00 in pennys. And besides, on each one it says, In God We Trust.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread