I’m Dedicating This Silver to Basssman

washingtonian

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2005
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites DFX
Hey folks,

Got out for a short hunt this evening after work. While out with my wife Sunday, a spot I hadn’t noticed before caught my eye. She was busy tonight which meant I had free reign to dig.

Right off the bat I got a wheat. 20 minutes in I got the 63-D Rosie. Got the second wheat shortly after that and just clad and oddities for the next two hours.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1560228489.177606.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1560228497.825812.jpg

Bass has been a great friend on here and encouragement to me since getting back into the hobby a couple years ago. He told me to go find some silver to share so here it is. Here’s to you my friend. I hope you get many silvers this summer.

Good luck out there folks.
-W

Upvote 20
Nice job on the silver and button. I once hunted a property where a company picnic was held for a number of years, and found around 20 of those "carnival" rings with the same design as yours. After about # 5, they became very annoying !

Congrats on the silver and "Sharing is Nice":icon_thumleft:

Nice job on the silver and button. I once hunted a property where a company picnic was held for a number of years, and found around 20 of those "carnival" rings with the same design as yours. After about # 5, they became very annoying !

That is hilarious. I can imagine that would get annoying. It rang up pretty nicely. They’re so creepy looking.

Always nice to find the good stuff within a short time. Keeps you going for the hunt. Great job.

That's very generous Wash, Congrats on your finds!!! "D"

Nice find and nice tribute to Bassman! Way to go!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back