im good at this

treasureace14

Dec 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
ace250
hi everyonebody im james. im brand new to treasure hunting 3 days excact. i got an ace 250 for christmas and have already found lots of stuff.i live in bartow GA and tryed hunting red top beach but then a ranger told me i couldent on state property.but i did find lots of stuff b-4 the ranger came.

then i went to bartow beach and found some stuff (mostly junk).
we had to get there by walking through the empty lake lol cause they didnt want cars down there.
i found some nice stuff there.

and i found tons of change,2 razors,some nails,and two piles of trash that the house builders burried when they built our house.

anyone else in my area? :-\

jonnyrebel00

Nov 9, 2006
Mobile, Al
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, Garrett Master Hunter
Sounds good. Just dont get discouraged. With time and experience you will become a proficient treasure hunter. Just remember the time part. This hobby takes a lot of patience. Good luck to ya and i hope to see some of you digs in the future. HH

OP
OP
treasureace14

treasureace14

Dec 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
ace250
jonnyrebel00 said:
Sounds good. Just dont get discouraged. With time and experience you will become a proficient treasure hunter. Just remember the time part. This hobby takes a lot of patience. Good luck to ya and i hope to see some of you digs in the future. HH

whatchaa mean discoraged im finden loads of stuff! at red top beach b-4 the ranger came i founf 3 pulltabs,4 pennies, an un-identified peice of jewlery, a key, a quarter, and a nikel.

i luv this hpbby already!

jonnyrebel00

Nov 9, 2006
Mobile, Al
Detector(s) used
like i said. there r some days where i dont as much as a penny. just pt after pt.

OP
OP
treasureace14

treasureace14

Dec 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
ace250
i no the feeling i hunted today at a local playground and found nothing but 2 gum wrappers or some other foil,and a pulltab. :-[ :'(

jonnyrebel00

Nov 9, 2006
Mobile, Al
Detector(s) used
And thats why alot of people get discouraged. they seem to think they are gonna strike it rich. but good luck. hope to see some of your finds some time.

georgia girl

Tenderfoot
Feb 25, 2006
northwest georgia
Detector(s) used
white's spectrum u
My husband and I hunt some. We have had some good luck in local parks. I have always found money around the childrens playground. Look around and see where people would sit, like under a shade tree and hunt there. Picnic tables and pavillion areas are good too, you will find lots of pull tabs but who knows you may found some good stuff too! (my husband found a nice ring in a picnic area) Good luck

OP
OP
treasureace14

treasureace14

Dec 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
ace250
i hunted coopers furnace day use area the other day and its were they hold our duck derby. all i had time to hunt was the playground and there wasent much.gumm wrappers, stuff like that and 37 cents in change all in the same hole! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread