Im in the solid roll club!

bnicholas26

Apr 25, 2011
Detector(s) used
Bare Hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in the solid roll club!

Went to the remote reaches of the state of (not specified) for work today. Got a 54 franklin and 67 kennedy, so I'm thinking "oh this has been a great day, I'm completely satisfied." BUT I go into the next bank and the teller says she has 3 rolls, but they "don't look different". I ask what she meant she said "the picture, the president is the same as the new ones" (she needed coffee). I say "that's ok I'll take them anyways". I buy them. 2 rolls are clad. The third is......18 40%ers and 2 clad. MY first solid roll (when you add the previous 2)! Never thought it would happen to me. I'm in the club now! Merry Christmas!!

Attachments

• Photo0170.jpg
    Photo0170.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 549
Upvote 0
Re: I'm in the solid roll club!

Those are good looking half-dollars.
Good job, keep it up!

P.S: It is better to resize the picture, to make it a little bit smaller. 900 pixels in width is a good size.

I dont mean to rain on your parade...but that's not a solid roll....of silver. I once got 17 and still didnt use the term SOLID. 18 is not 20.

But hang in there!! Not long after I found my 17 in one roll...I found 3 solid rolls out of $60 with 65-70 written on all 3 of the Solids.

Nice finds today!

I got 22 40% today but they were in a bag off of a machine and not in a roll. oh well.

great find but ....thats not a "true" solid roll, or I'd be joining the club everyday!

keep at it though you will find it......I doubted I would and 2 days later I found 3!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back