Dec 16, 2015
Baltimore
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, BH Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm Lilo from Baltimore just started detecting

Hi everyone my name is Lilo I'm from Baltimore, but originally from Mexico. I just started detecting a few weeks ago with a BH Tracker IV
So far im close to $200 in clad, 2 Silver coins, a 14K bracelet, 10K ring, 1 Silver Ring, 3 junk rings & countless trash.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ola, :hello: welcome to Tnet. Man you are killing it for only hunting for a few weeks. I'm gonna have to keep my eye on you. Looking forward to your future posts and pics of your finds. Adios amigo.

OP
OP
8Reales

8Reales

Bronze Member
Dec 16, 2015
Baltimore
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, BH Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Señor Loco-Digger
Gracias for looking, i started pretty good, clad just keeps on accumulating, thats good cause i want to upgrade. I don't mind the clad, but the depth of the tracker IV is very limited. I think there is better stuff here in the city parks, but its deeper. So Im thinking an AT Pro is my next step, any suggestions.
CIMG1995 2.JPG CIMG1996.JPG

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There are many great detectors on the market. many people love the AT Pro and they have dug some amazing finds with it. I started with an El Cheapo detector and them moved up to a mid range Fisher F4 last year. I wanted to go deeper than the current 8" coil could reach. The Fisher F4 had an 11" DD coil. I love the DD coils.

I normally look for a great deal on a used detector via craigslist, but if I had to buy a new one today, I'd look at the classic T2 (best bang for the buck). I am also very interested in the new Deteknix Quest, but I need to hear some reviews on it before I do anything. Neither may be for you, I am just recommending that you look at a video or 2 of all the detectors that fit in your budget and pick the best one for your needs.

I personally don't like the sound of the Garrett, but that's just me.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lilo,

You're doing great so far with the machine you are using....just my view but I'd stick it out with the current machine until the finds get scarce at your sites and then upgrade.

Regards + HH

Bill

Hola Señor Loco-Digger
Gracias for looking, i started pretty good, clad just keeps on accumulating, thats good cause i want to upgrade. I don't mind the clad, but the depth of the tracker IV is very limited. I think there is better stuff here in the city parks, but its deeper. So Im thinking an AT Pro is my next step, any suggestions.
View attachment 1247657 View attachment 1247658

patiodadio

Feb 28, 2014
KY
Detector(s) used
Whites 4000D
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang hombre ! You are killing it ! Just think of what you could do with a high end machine !

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the fiesta! You have a muy Bueno start. I also look forward to your many finds. I personally like the AT Pro so if you upgrade that would be a good one but I am sure there are many other good ones too. Good Luck and Happy Hunting.

OP
OP
8Reales

8Reales

Bronze Member
Dec 16, 2015
Baltimore
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, BH Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanx Everyone for taking the time to comment, ill keep you updated. Thanx

Morbidlynx

Tenderfoot
Dec 27, 2015
Maryland
Detector(s) used
MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! I just joined up not far from you. I can only hope my luck is as good as yours when my new toy arrives.:headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread