sjarchangel

Sep 13, 2008
Delaware
Detector(s) used
V3i, ETrac, Excal II, Shadow X2, Tesoro Silver Max, Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: I'm looking for . . .

Just sent him an email, . . . I doubt if it is him, but you never know! . . .

Thanks!
SJA :-)

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I hope it's him too. If it is him, "you didn't look everywhere". :laughing9:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Just curious, was it the right party and are you getting your book?

OP
OP
sjarchangel

sjarchangel

Sep 13, 2008
Delaware
Detector(s) used
V3i, ETrac, Excal II, Shadow X2, Tesoro Silver Max, Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

No reply from that email . . . however, I did locate the author. We're in negotiations for the book now.

:-)

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well congratulations then, you finally are getting what you were looking for. :icon_thumleft:

I still think that is his e-mail; when I Googled his name, it showed that he was a member of several different sites and that is not a common name by any means :laughing7:

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.

spartacus53 said:
Why not send him an e-mail? [email protected]

I think this may be him, seen his names in several forums.... :dontknow:

Many people, me included - have abandoned our iwon email accounts for several reasons. Among them being told that we don't have an account that we have used forever - 500 message strings of spam from the same person all sent on the same day; being told that we don't remember our own password and other problems. I was blocked for a month one time and went back and found over 25,000 emails - most of them spam and walked away. That was last year some time.
Some people - me included - think that posting someone else's email address in an open forum is rude. Especially when no one has accused him of anything. Data like that is no problem when sent via private message to the person making the information request. Obviously i don't mind being rude to crooks and spammers. siegfried schlagrule

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Siegfried Schlagrule said:
Some people - me included - think that posting someone else's email address in an open forum is rude. Especially when no one has accused him of anything. Data like that is no problem when sent via private message to the person making the information request. Obviously i don't mind being rude to crooks and spammers. siegfried schlagrule

You have a point there about giving his e-mail, but with a quick search he has his information out there for all to read anyway. So in this case I didn't see him as someone who wanted to keep a secret identity.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please remember only supporting vendors can post web address selling.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oops.
How odd as it popped up in my list of new posts. Or I thought it did.
It popped up in your feed because a spammer who has since been banned posted before you which brought it to current posts.

GringoStarr

Aug 15, 2009
La Florida
Detector(s) used
Metrotech 220, Spartan 175, Metrotech 330, Garrett CXiii With Bloodhound Attachment. Garrett Hand Scanner, and others.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please remember only supporting vendors can post web address selling.
Kindly advise, sir, how to cause that to occur? eg. "On becoming a supporting vendor, that is".... (GringoStarr)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kindly advise, sir, how to cause that to occur? eg. "On becoming a supporting vendor, that is".... (GringoStarr)
If you are interested I will have the site owners reach out to you, supporting vendors pay to be able to advertise and sell from their website or use business name as their username here.

GringoStarr

Aug 15, 2009
La Florida
Detector(s) used
Metrotech 220, Spartan 175, Metrotech 330, Garrett CXiii With Bloodhound Attachment. Garrett Hand Scanner, and others.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are interested I will have the site owners reach out to you, supporting vendors pay to be able to advertise and sell from their website or use business name as their username here.
Yes. Please do.... Thank you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread