Im new to dowsing, plz help.

simbad42

Nov 10, 2013
Santa Barbara
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new to dowsing, plz help.

Hello, i did some dowsing on this pic and think i have a spot with gold in the picture, but as the title says I'm new to this practice and unsure as to how my results compare to yours. or if I'm just way wrong. any help would be greatly appreciated.Thank you. Screenshot_2013-11-15-17-11-58.png

OP
OP
simbad42

simbad42

Nov 10, 2013
Santa Barbara
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you! okiedowser that is extremely close to what i got.:headbang:
Also i also feel like there is a blast sight that i was able to pinpoint while dowsing the image.(I have my explosion totem in my leg for life, and i used that scar and memory to try and hone in on it.) Can you or anyone else pick up old blast sights? and do you get any hits on this pic?

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi simbad42,
Dowsing revealed an attraction to alluvial gold / gold nuggets in the areas of the green circles.
Thanks for posting your picture,
Jon
Screenshot_2013dowsed.png

OP
OP
simbad42

simbad42

Nov 10, 2013
Santa Barbara
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thank you guys for taking the time to dowse my photo.
And until I find something to share I will tell the stories of my trips into the canyon.
The fist time I went I wanted to check out if I could get to the area okiedowser had highlighted. Well my partner wanted to head out after a metal show at a bar. Seeing as we use his car for its off road capabilities he got his way. So when we got to the trail head it was close to 3 a.m but there was a full moon and not a cloud in the sky.
Fuelled by beer(him) and determination(me) we decided to head down the trail then rather than wait for him to be lazy and unresponsive for 8 hours sleeping in the car.
Well we walked a mile past the intended campsite and got tents set up at about 530. As soon as the sun was up I started walking around trying to find points of interest and test panning the creek.
Well I found zip in the pan. And my buddy did not want to stay another night do to the 27° weather so back up the mountain we climbed.
I still wanted to check out the areas I had dowsed that I now see highlighted by teleprospector. So we planned a second trip and I'll tell you guys how that went in a new post if you're interested. The stupid antics do continue I promise... and I have a picture I snapped of some tree carvings that I'm trying to get some info on from the signs and symbols pros on this site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions