I'm new to Forum but not new to metal detecting.

MikeyPoo1942

Oct 27, 2023
Hello everyone, I'm the newby for today. Live in Colorado and have been metal detecting. for years. Just recently bought a White Coinmaster 55/D series 3. I already have two other Whites Detectors. I haven't been out for some time. Need to go again. I haven't found anything to talk about but love the thrill of finding coins and bottle caps. God Bless........ and good luck......

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, I'm the newby for today. Live in Colorado...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: COLORADO for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome t the forum from Oregon! And welcome bac to the hobby. Look forward to your posts.

aShardOfHistory

Oct 14, 2023
Essex UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Deus 2
Hello everyone, I'm the newby for today. Live in Colorado and have been metal detecting. for years. Just recently bought a White Coinmaster 55/D series 3. I already have two other Whites Detectors. I haven't been out for some time. Need to go again. I haven't found anything to talk about but love the thrill of finding coins and bottle caps. God Bless........ and good luck......
Welcome to this max house, be weary of Blossom, don’t diss buttons or she’ll be coming for you apparently.

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Howdy!

I've said for years, there are more professional treasure hunters (and finders!) in Colorado than there are in Florida. You're in the middle of a target-rich environment.

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions