Not open for further replies.

OldJerseyGirl

Jun 28, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro Excaliburll AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some people are so childish. I love to see what people find and where they found it, (park,field,homesite,etc.) It makes me dream of finding something good. I have only been doing this for a year and have had lots of hunts that I came home with just a couple of stinkin Lincolns. But, I love it and keep trying. I am not ready to give up yet and enjoy others beautiful finds.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunted a new patch of ground yesterday a 100 yards from where I have found close to around a 100 civil war bullets. Nothing but iron and junk. Started digging some iron at 6+ to see the age and hit glass. Then a bottle it was a corker. Found an old bottle dump. Dug so many I could not carry them out and there are more when I return. Treasure is where you find it and location is everything. I do not expect the fantastic old colonial items here that I see dug by others so I have to go after what my area has to offer as far as old. I want real old I go after arrowheads and have scored 12,000 bp. One day I will find some old coins but I doubt it will be here.
It is all about the dreams of what one may find. Seeing others find those items keeps the dream alive.
Happy Hunting !
TnMtns

empty_pockets

Apr 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We could talk about the millions of these we find....... history-of-pull-tabs.jpg ......or enjoy which I do overexaggerate.jpg

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
some peoples finds on here are just down right unbelievable, over and over. two words for you.......planters peanuts!

Actually....I have a peanut allergy, soooooo, no thanks.

OP
OP
mattysee

mattysee

Jul 9, 2011
albany ny
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow nice to hear from everyone.....1rst off i made a general statement, i wasn't attacking anyone or any particular post, i am not a jealous person i just call B.S. when i see it....and by the way i am pretty damn good with a detector and have some great finds, happy hunting or "planting" what ever your vice.........PEACE

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's put it this way if you can't prove it let it go.......

" Help keep the atmosphere at TreasureNet fun! Sniping, name calling, denigration and other generally negative or abusive actions are grounds for moderation. "

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Last edited:
OP
OP
mattysee

mattysee

Jul 9, 2011
albany ny
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i did drop it, this global sensitivity is getting rediculas

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow nice to hear from everyone.....1rst off i made a general statement, i wasn't attacking anyone or any particular post, i am not a jealous person i just call B.S. when i see it....and by the way i am pretty damn good with a detector and have some great finds, happy hunting or "planting" what ever your vice.........PEACE

Doesnt appear you dropped it since you just repeated it.....If you have proof finds are planted by all means send it to a mod.

From our TOS..

" Help keep the atmosphere at TreasureNet fun! Sniping, name calling, denigration and other generally negative or abusive actions are grounds for moderation. "

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Last edited:

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It's all about attitude and perspective to me. I don't live in an area rich in relics but i can still find the time and heart to congratulate others on their incredible finds. We have a friend in Virginia who is always emailing us his great finds but he also encourages us to not give up. The camaraderie and shared passion of detecting is what keeps me from feeling jealous or wanting to compete with people here. Some people love the ordinary iron objects,some solely coins,some solely war related relics,some solely jewelry. If we were all into the same things what a boring world it would be.

Last edited:

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's all about attitude and perspective to me. I don't live in an area rich in relics but i can still find the time and heart to congratulate others on their incredible finds. We have a friend in Virginia who is always emailing us his great finds but he also encourages us to not give up. The camaraderie and shared passion of detecting is what keeps me from feeling jealous or wanting to compete with people here. Some people love the ordinary iron objects,some solely coins,some solely war related relics,some solely jewelry. If we were all into the same things what a boring world it would be.
well said

gman7665

Mar 1, 2013
Campville New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little something to keep You Busy, Do You remember when these Tokens were issued ? ... LOL ... and NO I DID NOT FIND THIS OR CLAIM TO ... $_57.JPG

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
I make a similar point as the OP occasionally, its not a popular thing to do here.
Good stuff is found all the time, I even know that the very best finds are not posted here at all.
"Its the 7 silvers and 3 walking liberties found in 1 hour with my AT pro" posts.- the ones you see over and over every single day that I sincerely doubt actually occur.

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
Some people are so childish. I love to see what people find and where they found it, (park,field,homesite,etc.) It makes me dream of finding something good. I have only been doing this for a year and have had lots of hunts that I came home with just a couple of stinkin Lincolns. But, I love it and keep trying. I am not ready to give up yet and enjoy others beautiful finds.

Thank you, !!! I have come home with 120 zinc lincolns looking like a dirt covered monster, but you never see that thread here anywhere. EVER!!!
In fact- Hang on a minute, I'm gonna start it now......

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, !!! I have come home with 120 zinc lincolns looking like a dirt covered monster, but you never see that thread here anywhere. EVER!!!
In fact- Hang on a minute, I'm gonna start it now......

I have on occasion posted my less then Bragable :tongue3: days finds simply to show the truth.
Last 2 days hunts though I didn't.

Sunday was mainly trash a couple dimes, a 44 wheat & 5 or 6 Memorials.

I didn't post.

yesterday was 7 clad Quarters & a dime , but it went into the rest of my change with no post.

Now if they were all Silver Quarters I would have posted.

It all depends on my energy level after & when I find silver my energy level is guaranteed :laughing7:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At lest Jeff you know "how" to post pics!
If I find something good I'll be asking for help posting pics!

Empty pockets-I love the 1970's pop tops! Those are the ones that my detector reads as "rings" I dig a little faster for those...and one of these days it will be!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At lest Jeff you know "how" to post pics!
If I find something good I'll be asking for help posting pics!

Empty pockets-I love the 1970's pop tops! Those are the ones that my detector reads as "rings" I dig a little faster for those...and one of these days it will be!

the Tongues by them self almost always read Spot on nickel :laughing7:

But Your right, allot of Gold rings & even small gold coins also fall in that range.

& if there are allot there, you know odds are anyone who may have detected there ,
Left allot of goodies behind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions