Im NOT NEW.. Im an OLDIE that came back...AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

LadyDigger03

Tenderfoot
Mar 15, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Me: Garrett 200, 250
Hubby: Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm NOT NEW.. I'm an OLDIE that came back...AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I could not remember my old screen names... which I found after I registered last time.

Hubby and I were "RonandAnn" back around 2006, then we split our accounts and he became "Minelab Ron" and I became "LadyDigger" around 2009.

Due to work and other things going on in our lives also about the time that TN was being sold (was it ever, I don't know), we weren't on here .... infact, we didn't even get a chance to metal detect much!

Admin tried to merge all the previous accounts, as well as my new one "Momstreasure2015" into my old account "LadyDigger"... but could not find anything.

So, I said forget it.. I'll just use "Momstreasure2015"... well, I have been trying to log in and under this screenname and it would not allow it and even said it did not recognize my email. Even used hubby's, nothing...

So, here I go again, re-registering under my OLD name with added numbers....

We use to have digs at Pipsico (Boy Scout camp in Surry Co, VA)... we had like 6 hunts.... until the Boy Scouts said no more, said that we were 'stealing', when in fact, their museum held everything we found, we even turned in the trash! When Ranger Dan was retiring is when the rules changed by the Boy Scout office and lies (yes, LIES) were made...however, Ranger Dan was the MAN!!!!

Last hunt some of us from this group went on was at Chanco? Ha... can't remember the name, it's next to Pipsico... it had an old house on it that they were gracious to give us a tour of... OMG! Beautiful!

So, I guess I will start from the beginning again.

There are quite a few on here that I still remember... RIVERRAT (Judie) is one! Hi!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to making friends with those since we were last on here...

Take care and Happy Detecting,
Ann (and Ron)

OP
OP
L

LadyDigger03

Tenderfoot
Mar 15, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK... just posted, but didn't show, so if this is a 'double post', I apologize.

I just did a search for "LadyDigger" and it appears they did switch me back to my old screenname. I did try to use that, but it would not recognize my email, as I was trying to reset password. :( No one told me they got it to work.

Oy Vey ("throwing up hands") .......... well, I'm such a pain in the arshe... I'm sorry!

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/n...ns/445883-i-m-former-member-has-returned.html

OP
OP
L

LadyDigger03

Tenderfoot
Mar 15, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OKAY ADMIN... one more time... could you please MERGE this "LadyDigger03" with "LadyDigger" and send me an email please... however, if you tried to send an email to whatever email I used for "LadyDigger", it may not work... I am thinking I may have had it under an AOL email... which I don't have anymore... however, under "LadyDigger03" is my JUNO email... please use that one and I would like that email for my "LadyDigger" ... also, where you able to merge the old "RonandAnn" and "Minelab Ron" into "LadyDigger" as well? We all the same folks.. LOL!

Most likely why I didn't get an email is because I don't really know which one I used for "LadyDigger".. Oy Vey...

Thanks so much!!! If you don't have my email on file, please message me on this screenname and I will PM you the email... again, THANKS!
Ann (and Ron)

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome back Ann and Ron!

OP
OP
L

LadyDigger03

Tenderfoot
Mar 15, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! Nice to be back!!! Sorry about all my screen names.. I'll get it all straight soon enough! LOL!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ann I will see what admins can do....

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello LadyDigger03,

Welcome back to the forum! Happy Hunting in 2015.

Professor

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome back,gotta love a couple that detects together.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come back ... :headbang:

smalltowngirl13

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2012
Kansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you want your username to be - LadyDigger03 or LadyDigger?

I have presently merged LadyDigger with MinelabRon & MomsTreasure2015...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread