Im not sure how I got here but I dont think Im getting out any time soon, so hi!

kali_is_my_copilot

Feb 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure how I got here but I don't think I'm getting out any time soon, so hi!

I'm pretty sure that I stumbled across you guys while trying to get into Ebay-ing late last year, but this is where I first learned about buying massive boxes of mixed jewelry on that selfsame site, which led to buying almost 40 lbs of "junk" jewelry right before Christmas, which led to PM hunting, leading to many hours of time spent here absorbing at least some of your wisdom. Y'all have also motivated me to be a better online seller and that's proven quite profitable this month, so thanks!

I'm a young female person who lives in the south-western part of the US. I've recently started hunting for & scrapping gold/silver/etc., and selling jewelry and collectibles online, to offset some extremely hard financial (and personal) times. Picking is relaxing to me, and the more profitable I can be the less time I have to spend at a horrible dead-end job and the more time I can devote to getting my career back on track, so that's why I'm here. My little household is into midcentury housewares, big ashtrays, vintage knives & lighters, vinyl, and late 19th-early 20th century American glass & pottery. We have two big dumb dogs who are not interested in any of this in the slightest. I guess that's it for now, good hunting everyone.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
imagesA7E5D3WA.jpg

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from White Plains, New York!

NoBootyYet

Dec 3, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from Birmingham, Alabama. This is a great place to share safe, effective treasure hunting information. Good luck and we look forward to seeing your cool finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread