Im Now a Treasure Talk Blogger

Steve Herschbach

Apr 1, 2005
Nevada
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm Now a Treasure Talk Blogger

Scott Harn was after me to write for the ICMJ Prospecting & Mining Journal for ages, and both JP and Chris Ralph told me I should get hooked up with the Minelab Treasure Talk blog. Leaving my day job seems to have motivated me because somehow the bills never stop. So I have been pretty consistent with getting articles to Scott and finally got around to getting on Treasure Talk. See my new intro at Say hello to the newest member of our expert Treasure Talk Team!

Now I just need to write up something of interest! Hopefully you will see my first entry in the next few weeks.

Upvote 0

Cariboo5

Oct 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the best in your new venture....:thumbsup:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations!!! :occasion14:

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Steve, your ICMJ articles in April, May and June are great stuff (VLF 1,2 3) Being a good nugget shooter is one thing but few possess the background and communication skills to effectively write about and instruct it, very nice work.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats and the best of luck on your new adventure! I hope it does not take to much time away from your metal detecting time and visiting with us "Old Po Folk" here on TreasureNet!

Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread