Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm proposing a new system yo

I think we should have a system where the 'not so well off' people on treasurenet.com can have a shot at obtaining silver. Will be divided by AG OZ not number of coins!
*This must be coin roll hunting finds*

I think everyone with 500+ posts including tim zim should throw their silver in one huge pile and divide it equally
(If you do not find at least 15 silver coins a week you will be dropped)
Top five people leading with most silvers get the Walkers/Barbers/Silver proofs etc. of this group

I think everyone with 250-499 posts throw their silver in a pile and divide it equally
(If you do not find at least 8 silver coins a week you will be dropped from the cut)
Top 5 people leading with most silvers get the Walkers/Barbers/Silver proofs etc. of this group

I think everyone with 1-249 posts throw their silver in a pile and divide it equally
(If you do not find at least 2 silver coins a week you will be dropped from the cut)
Top five people leading with most silvers get the Walkers/Barbers/Silver proofs etc. of this group

Those who want to get more silver at the top will have to work harder and the people at the bottom will be forced to contribute yo.
We also have to pay the mods a silver from each group to monitor peoples' posts so they are not spamming the forums with extra unneeded posts in attempt to get in a higher group.

It would increase traffic in the site, overall more silvers would be found, everyone will have a fair shot at getting silver if they try, and it would be more stable source of silver (in case you do bad one week you dont have to be totally skunked).

Who likes my amazing ideaz?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

madwest

Jun 24, 2011
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Other
You know what else would work?
We could give all of our CRH finds to the Federal Reserve Bank and they could give us promissory notes saying that we are wealthy and that sometime in the future, we can enjoy our wealth.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Redistribution of wealth? Seems i've heard about this in the news very recently. You should be drawn and quartered!

Last edited:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Dawg( yeah, you Em), you shoulda stopped while you were ahead. I'm like nearing 65 and what I need for you to do is get up, go out and get a job so you can pay your taxes and support social security and therefore help support me. Dude, I luv ya, but you got way, way too much time on your hands.

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Sure I will do it. Let me just create a new account real quick.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds like you've hosted a few Amway meetings at ur crib there in the past Slim, lol. HH, Maverick.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
COMMUNIST! This is a communist plot trying to make us give up the silver we have rightfully earned. This is completely anti-capitalist and pro communist, and everyone knows that communism is a bad thing.

Awwww come on communism is great,they even had to build a wall in Berlin to keep the masses from getting in:laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread