Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm proposing a new system yo

I think we should have a system where the 'not so well off' people on treasurenet.com can have a shot at obtaining silver. Will be divided by AG OZ not number of coins!
*This must be coin roll hunting finds*

I think everyone with 500+ posts including tim zim should throw their silver in one huge pile and divide it equally
(If you do not find at least 15 silver coins a week you will be dropped)
Top five people leading with most silvers get the Walkers/Barbers/Silver proofs etc. of this group

I think everyone with 250-499 posts throw their silver in a pile and divide it equally
(If you do not find at least 8 silver coins a week you will be dropped from the cut)
Top 5 people leading with most silvers get the Walkers/Barbers/Silver proofs etc. of this group

I think everyone with 1-249 posts throw their silver in a pile and divide it equally
(If you do not find at least 2 silver coins a week you will be dropped from the cut)
Top five people leading with most silvers get the Walkers/Barbers/Silver proofs etc. of this group

Those who want to get more silver at the top will have to work harder and the people at the bottom will be forced to contribute yo.
We also have to pay the mods a silver from each group to monitor peoples' posts so they are not spamming the forums with extra unneeded posts in attempt to get in a higher group.

It would increase traffic in the site, overall more silvers would be found, everyone will have a fair shot at getting silver if they try, and it would be more stable source of silver (in case you do bad one week you dont have to be totally skunked).

Who likes my amazing ideaz?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What was that all about??? wow So i would end up with 3 silvers a week?? Sounds good to me!! NOT

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Dawg it looks like I'm getting some mixed responses yo

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
TimZim said:
What was that all about??? wow So i would end up with 3 silvers a week?? Sounds good to me!! NOT

Naw dawg in my system you would get a minimum of 15 silvers a week. You would be in the 500+ posts group

That Canadian Guy

Sep 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
COMMUNIST! This is a communist plot trying to make us give up the silver we have rightfully earned. This is completely anti-capitalist and pro communist, and everyone knows that communism is a bad thing.

Eminem, I accuse you of being a communist!

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
That Canadian Guy said:
COMMUNIST! This is a communist plot trying to make us give up the silver we have rightfully earned. This is completely anti-capitalist and pro communist, and everyone knows that communism is a bad thing.

Eminem, I accuse you of being a communist!

Dawg if only you saw the wallpaper on my phone

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, Em. This sounds eerily similar to Obama's economic plan! Everyone remember to vote on Nov 4th- of you aren't registered, get to it!

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea WTH ? What is this a welfare system for CRH? CRH is as American as it gets. He who works hardest reaps the rewards. The couch potatoes get nada.

Goldmedalexchange

Aug 31, 2012
St Louis
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea WTH ? What is this a welfare system for CRH? CRH is as American as it gets. He who works hardest reaps the rewards. The couch potatoes get nada.

I wouldn't mind going through the cushions of the couch that TZ sits on to unwrap his rolls. Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread