Im sick so heres a window view

Mr.Rust

Jan 7, 2016
Aalesund
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Garret pro pointer,Nokta Core, Garret Gold pan set, Guldstrøm Eldorado Special Sluicebox, Garret Retriever II, Black Ada BigFoot shovel,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im sick like a dog,so I took a couple of picture out of my window.
It made time pass a little bit i guess :p ...

htxuhk.jpg

dy390o.jpg

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know the feeling. I had it terrible around Christmas. This is what it looks like this morning in the back yard here in Colorado USA. The mountains I hear are getting a lot of snow and cold weather. Not much different then Norway I'm thinking?. I sure hope you get better soon, but what a beautiful you have out your window to ease the bad feelings. I on the other hand may go out for a walk this morning to the open spaces and enjoy the quiet sounds and the falling snow this morning. I think I feel that good this morning.

Attachments

• snow 010816.jpg
    snow 010816.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 67
OP
OP
Mr.Rust

Mr.Rust

Jan 7, 2016
Aalesund
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Garret pro pointer,Nokta Core, Garret Gold pan set, Guldstrøm Eldorado Special Sluicebox, Garret Retriever II, Black Ada BigFoot shovel,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The mountains got some snow yes, but not much in my height, would be perfect if the ground wasnt frozen solid :BangHead: Nothing gets you out of bed like a treasure hunt. Thanks , i hope so too, well its weird, when you are used to the mountains, you don't pay much attention to them. I Guess its like that for most people, no matter what you got around you, everything else seem more beautiful:tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread