im thinking about giving up on TNet...

Ed-NH

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer ll
Hi, nice finds glad your pc app is working ok now.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
found my first IH this year an 1882 but toasted, hope to find one as good as yours this year

matt092079

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2011
Charles Town, WV
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 with 11" DD coil, Garrett Ace 250 with 9x12 coil, Garrett Pro-Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You gotta put a quarter in it sometimes.

OP
OP
bountyhuntergirl86

bountyhuntergirl86

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II & Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its my second IH and second barber dime

OP
OP
bountyhuntergirl86

bountyhuntergirl86

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II & Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok everyone i will try this again... its been doing this to me for almost a year takes forever to post my pics and stories

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to buy her a new AT Pro and a phone, but she won't talk to the old creeper. I thought someone said there is a new megabit rule for posting on the site. It's a shame, she finally gets on a good spot and now all the sudden she can't get the pix up?????

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you use tapatalk app onyou phone pics come up easily. ..I have it as do some others!!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LOL good idea RJ, and iffn your keyboard acts up pee on it!

I didn't pee on mine; I spilled a whiskey and coke on it! I just bought it a couple of weeks ago. At least the one it replaced still works. To get rid of the drink, I turned it upside down, with the wet end a little lower, on top of the trash can under my desk. After a while I sprayed some water on it so the sticky drink wouldn't gum it up. Then turned it upside down again. After about 2 hours I started using it again. Suddenly my screen changed from eBay to MSN to a news story, and I don't remember where it went from there. I went back to the old one and let the new one drain until the next day. Now the 'c' key doesn't 'register' when I hit it. I'll have to pull the cap off and do some more cleaning. BHG, don't leave, we need your input, stories, and pictures! Please stay!

Last edited:

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You could choice not to have a mobile phone like me & the problem goes away. Too many young-uns with no patience in the world, they lose connection & their life is over...makes me laugh. They need some perspective.

Last edited:

Sobo

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Ctx 3030, Omega 8500, AT Pro, Ace 150, Explorer XS, Explorer SE / Sunray Probe, Bounter Hunter Land Ranger Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds, looks like you've got a nice old spot to hunt. HH :treasurechest:

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You could choice not to have a mobile phone like me & the problem goes away. Too many young-uns with no patience in the world, they lose connection & their life is over...makes me laugh. They need some perspective.

Lol! You are assuming everyone that loves their phone is young..don't be so judgemental..

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol! You are assuming everyone that loves their phone is young..don't be so judgemental..

No its not exclusively the young, never thought that. I hate all mobile users equally regardless of age...lol But we are at the stage where this generation has known nothing different.

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No its not exclusively the young, never thought that. I hate all mobile users equally regardless of age...lol But we are at the stage where this generation has known nothing different.
People also used to live in caves...:laughing7:

SS

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Hold the power supply, turn the monitor 90 degrees to the right or left, and cough.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250

I'm old... and stubborn.. and set in my ways I guess.. I use my computer to do stuff on the web and I use my phone to call people.. I don't even have texting as an option.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread