Image failed to upload

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

glenn63

May 3, 2012
image-4249797058.jpg

I just uploaded this photo from the iPhone app with no issues.

Glenn

OP
OP
Zodiacdiverdave

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe this is an issue with my account, I have attempted to upload from different computers and image files from different sources over the last few weeks but having no success.
NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!:angry1:
ZDD

glenn63

May 3, 2012
Have you uploaded pics before? Pic size might be the only issue. I know the treasure depot only allows pics less than 200K.

gus

Oct 15, 2004
i have been dealing with the same thing for the last few days. see the thread just below this "post question"

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Primary Interest:
Other
@Gus.. If I'm not mistaken TN helped you on that last post.. apparently if one used Photobucket.. there could be a lack of "redirects" to your images.. thus Tn wanted user to upload images here.. and granted this is where your having an issue. About the only thing I can offer anyone uploading images, is that one needs to scale down images before uploading.. if the image is way to large.. it may proceed with the upload but disconnect just before it's completed.. Just means it's taken to much time to upload.. I would try an alternate site for image storage until TN and your account is corrected (if thats the issue)

Follow Up: Just to make sure your following the image file types allowed for upload:
Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif

Scenario: Lets suppose you have an image (saved an image) with your image converter.. although you've saved it as a jpg etc.. the image is still in a raw format which is not allowed as a file type..

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is an issue uploadiing images, I have sent message to the Admins.... I use photobucket and have no problems, but do have problem uploading image here.. since it is a holiday not sure when I will hear back from admins, hopefully soon..

gus

Oct 15, 2004
when you download to photo bucket which link do you use from photo bucket to connect the photo to a post. I see various choices.
On another note I am unable to post via my travel mac. going to do an experiment to see if it will post from my home pc

glenn63

May 3, 2012
I think Zodiac said that he's using photo bucket as a work around until he figures out why he can't upload directly to T'nets servers?

gus

Oct 15, 2004
just uploaded a photo from home pc. so it looks like its a problem associated with using a computer not "associated" with your account. i can post from another pc but not upload images

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sitll have issue uploading from my home pc, and it is the pc I use to do mod work here so it is associated with my account...Will reply when I hear back from admins...

OP
OP
Zodiacdiverdave

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that the issue I am having is that it takes to long to up load an image that is 2 MB or larger and TN kicks it back after a certain amount of time.
ZDD

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter said:
I sitll have issue uploading from my home pc, and it is the pc I use to do mod work here so it is associated with my account...Will reply when I hear back from admins...

Seems our years are also against us Marty.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread