Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all!

As you know, we made an announcement in December regarding Makro acquisition by Nokta.

For those who read the announcement thoroughly, one advantage of this merger we pointed out was that ‘’we will not only offer a richer product portfolio to our customers but address the whole market demand with products at different price levels.’’. This requires us to position the current and future Makro and Nokta products in the market correctly.

Taking into consideration the new Makro model ‘’Racer’’ that is being launched as well as the Nokta products that will be launched in 2015 and the years after, we need to make a revision in our FORS Gold/CoRe models.

Below are the revised prices.

MSRPs
FORS Gold $699,00
FORS Gold PRO PACKAGE $999,00
FORS CoRe $699,00
FORS CoRe PRO PACKAGE $999,00

We really hope the new pricing will be appreciated by those who are interested in the machine.
We also understand that this may upset some customers who recently purchased the device.
Last thing we want is unhappy customers - one unhappy customer is too many for us so if you purchased the device within the last 30 days, please contact me at [email protected] to get a price adjustment coupon that can be used towards your next Nokta purchase.

Thank you all!

WNCsweeper

Aug 4, 2013
Asheville, NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors Core Pro pack × 2
Nokta Pointer
Rattler head phones
Lesche digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's great news!!! I wanted to get the fors core but was going to get the makro racer because of tight budget. You guys are the greatest!!!!

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like these kind of announcements..........I am really interested in the Makro Gold Racer...............be glad when you get some info out on it.
The Fors CoRe also has my interest. Hard to make a decision with all this good stuff hitting the market.
I am impressed with what I have learned about these machines. A lot of good reviews.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread