In an instant, my luck changes.

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really, I cant complain due to last weeks epic haul, but man this hobby can sure surprise you. I have read about getting boxes sealed with CWR inside. Well, today was my day. Picked up two boxes that were re sealed CWRs inside flat boxes. Also picked up another two boxes from my honey hole bank, both SKUNK! Hot one week cold the next. HH ladies and gents!

Upvote 0

Mr. Silver Stash

Mar 3, 2012
The Constitution State
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker
Primary Interest:
Other
Namster, I ran into some of the same. I have had 3 boxes in the last couple weeks that we all opened & rewrapped rolls in a sealed box.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man that sucks... i know how you feel- though i've never gotten a resealed dump box, i have gotten so many skunk boxes the past year or so, it's not even funny... i remember last year at this time i was killing on silver halves, but things took a dramatic turn for the worst... my largest skunk streak started in August of 2011 and lasted me 50+ boxes, now silver shows up every 2-3 boxes, it's bad.
hh
buff

OP
OP
namster

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man that sucks... i know how you feel- though i've never gotten a resealed dump box, i have gotten so many skunk boxes the past year or so, it's not even funny... i remember last year at this time i was killing on silver halves, but things took a dramatic turn for the worst... my largest skunk streak started in August of 2011 and lasted me 50+ boxes, now silver shows up every 2-3 boxes, it's bad.
hh
buff

Well, maybe thats in store for me here. For the last 10 months or so it has gone in cycles or really good to really slow. Almost like the cash vault dumps all the CWRs into the coin pool at the same time, then boxes are good, then its recycled dumps for a while.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it always seems to go that way huh? I've never had two good weeks in a row, they're always separated by at least one bad week, usually many!

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took 2 boxes for the bank to help them. Some one took the time to seal them back up. nada dickwads

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry to hear that, I've been there couple of times, my face just dropped when I opened the box and saw that. I was thinking my boxes were gona be those again today ( same bank I got mine from last week) but thank goodness they weren't. Good luck with the next batch!, Maverick.

Seener53

Jul 22, 2012
Detector(s) used
eTrac, Excalibur II, ctx3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a weird box last week, one of my flat fed boxes had 50 brown rolls from the two layer brinks boxes inside. And skunkery on top of it all :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread