In Chattanooga, and looking for someone to hunt with.

Gauntlet

Oct 28, 2011
Traveling (Live in RV)
Detector(s) used
Tesoro DeLeon, Gray Ghost Original, Garrett ProPointer, Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I live/travel in an RV, and have been trying to find someone to hunt with for more than a week. So far no luck :dontknow: I'm setting at Chester Frost until the 1st of next week. I'd stick around longer if I were able to hunt (no where I need to be). Looking to carry my own weight, research, sharing expenses, lunch, whatever it takes (not looking to be spoon-fed sites). I like coin/relics, and am more than happy finding wheats or about anything else, I even dig clad when I need a fix. I use a DeLeon, 350 for back-up, and Garrett ProPointer, have my own gear, just looking to meet someone familiar with the area (and laws) and might have an area(s) to hunt.

Anyone interested, or wants more info, just let me know.

Thanks!

Mac232

Aug 18, 2007
Greasy Creek , TN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Cleveland , just North of you off I 75 , me and my son , 9 yrs old , are going scouting for an old home place in the woods not too far from here , have already found one home place and am going looking for the second one that is supposed to be in the same general area . I can't promise any earth shattering finds by no means , but if you want , you can come with us in the morning . I know this is short notice but thats the best I can offer at this time . Also not far from there , there is an old school showing on a 1920's map that I need to find . This is OLD part of area , the oldest in that county . PM me for my phone number and I will get back in touch in a little while , I work 3rd shift and just got off and have a few things to do but will be back here soon .

Mac

OP
OP
G

Gauntlet

Oct 28, 2011
Traveling (Live in RV)
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mornin' Mac! Nice day out there today, huh? :laughing7: I'm assuming it's raining your way too.

Actually, you're just about due east of me. I certainly want to thank you for the offer, but bad thing is it's not easy for me to pull-up stakes and make that much of a drive to turn-around and come back here. I do haul a scooter in a cargo trailer, but it's only a 150cc (more for emergency/grocery store runs), and it looks like more distance between us than the scooter would comfortably do (at about 50mph max).

Now all that said, if it would work for you, I'd be interested in catching-up with you the 1st of next week. If you can't hunt (due to responsibilities) I certainly understand, but I wouldn't be opposed to just shooting the breeze for a while.

Sending you a PM.......

OP
OP
G

Gauntlet

Oct 28, 2011
Traveling (Live in RV)
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No, leaving Eufaula, Alabama this morning, heading back north. I just joined Lost My Stuff, and waiting for info for a lost ring in TN.

Why, you interested in hunting? :laughing7:

tntctrm

Greenie
Dec 11, 2006
25 MILES NORTH CHATT
Detector(s) used
TESORO TEJON
Chester Frost is a good place to hunt. Rangers don't like for people to dig in the grass. Early Settlers and Indians. Anywhere in lookout valley is another good place. Mtn Aetna was a big New York camp. Its been punded over the yrs, but some good stuff still come out of there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread