In desperate need of an honest investor!!!

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This one should be good.

maccounty

Jan 7, 2016
SwMissouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Minelab go find 60 Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your serious you should save your money up and not include anyone else. Maybe a family member or a close friend you already know. Maybe pawn Something? I wouldn't tell no one. Bust it open and take out a little at a time if you have to. Jamaica is a long way from home.

OP
OP
M

Marquis

Tenderfoot
Mar 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back right after (this is what I meant by 'I won't include too much detail'), pawned some things and ended up with $1250, booked two round trips and stayed for 2 days thinking the task would be done. Except I wasn't thinking straight and didnt bother looking up the weather lol. We arrived at montego bay and it was during tropical storm season. I almost drowned trying to swim there regardless of the water conditions. We were in the water while it started to storm, passed a boat that didnt seem to mind us struggling to get back ashore. Then after waiting for the storm to pass, it was already time for us to go back to the U.S. I know, I'd rather tell no one but hey as long as I get my share I don't care, I'm not a greedy person and I don't need a lot. I have already talked to many people, but the funny thing is that nobody believed that such thing can happen-well it does!

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The real adventure starts once you find it.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Plase Note Post was Removed.

Asking for Financing in any way is against Our Rules.

Sorry !

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just so your aware you can re edit your post above if you wish and re-tell your story.

but don't post a link to that other site or ask for financial help & You should be Fine :icon_thumleft:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
The real adventure starts once you find it.

"find" (present tense), "found" (past tense) or "looking" (future tense) do seem to get mixed up with these stories, eh ?

Someone looking for what they believe to be a sure thing, can be SSeeeooo sure of it, that they phrase it in the past tense. Such is the lure of treasure in the human psyche. No one can convince them that nothing is "found" (past tense), till something is actually is actually "found". No one can convince them that it might not be there, or that it might be over-imaginative thinking.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
.... it was during tropical storm season. I almost drowned trying to swim there regardless of the water conditions. We were in the water while it started to storm,....

No treasure story would be complete without storms, cliff-hangers, boobytraps, extreme insane depths, cryptograms, natives, etc...... :dontknow:

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Want to read a pretty good "beach book" on this subject? Check out Grave Descend by John Lange (aka, Dr. Michael Creighton). His Easy Go (buried treasure in the desert) is also entertaining - I just found the end a bit rough.

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo, CM

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What's up with this post - why is it still here
just asking
Brady

Appears to be the season for this. 2nd one on the board in a week.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Does this mean I can't fish for investors ? I'm on the verge of Pegleg's treasure after all ! Just send me $100 each (I accept paypal) :headbang:

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey this is Jamaica and this one has been found for years....sorry but there is still one located at Ochos Rios falls....If your interested.

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No treasure story would be complete without storms, cliff-hangers, boobytraps, extreme insane depths, cryptograms, natives, etc...... :dontknow:

And treasure map rocks.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
members please give respect !

OP
OP
M

Marquis

Tenderfoot
Mar 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm french, try to speak french at the same level and make me laugh.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread